Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orikan View Post
(Oysters are often considered to resemble..um. Female bits. And the salty part is just...well, :P)
(...oh god XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
You two are meeting at the Salty Oyster?

Yes...

((Sounds like the name of a seaside Bordello))
*laughs* Calm down, you're losing your edge.

(I MEANT IT AS A BAR NAME! XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
((He has a point there... I picked that up and blushed and went all "O M G" hahah xD))
(OMG XD)

Ask Talon

04-05-2012

((Talon sits in a zeppelin leaving for the IoW, bandaged to the point it where one could confuse him for a tall Amumu, the man next to him turns and asks him, "Whatever you did, was it worth it?"

Talon nodded, for he hadn't stopped smiling since the night before))

Ask Luxanna

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
(I MEANT IT AS A BAR NAME! XD)
(You know The Drunken Clam bar in Family Guy? BING-O!)

(obvious subliminal influencing!)

Ask Fortune

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
(You know The Drunken Clam bar in Family Guy? BING-O!)

(obvious subliminal influencing!)
(If anything, I just thought of Blue Oyster from Police Academy XD)

Orikan

04-06-2012

(Edited my post about the oysters to add a question)

Princess Sivir

04-06-2012

Sarah it was a fun night drinking with you, and... though the cooks at the restraunt got my order wrong... twice, I think I have missed the festivities to be had in Bilgewater. I had a wonderful night with you... would you like to do it again some time? Perhaps show me some of what you enjoy in the port besides hunting bounties.

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

As much as I hate to admit it, Fortune, I need your help.

What techniques do you yourself use to impress a man when in...private?

I'm expecting someone soon, and I, er, am a little unprepared. Too many orders to fill...too many plans to scheme.

I've never really...I don't know. Just help me!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

O.O!!!
Not again!!!!
O.O

Ask Fortune

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orikan View Post
(Oh God I loled. That was on purpose, right?)

Dear Miss Fortune,

Am I still banned from the Grugmug Grog Slog?

-Singed, the Mad Chemist
I dunno, I don't run that place. But it takes a LOT to be banned from anywhere in Bilgewater, so probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Sarah it was a fun night drinking with you, and... though the cooks at the restraunt got my order wrong... twice, I think I have missed the festivities to be had in Bilgewater. I had a wonderful night with you... would you like to do it again some time? Perhaps show me some of what you enjoy in the port besides hunting bounties.
Yeah, it was fun. Sure, we have to do it again. I can show you some of the less trashy areas of Bilgewater. A lot of people think we're just bars and ships, but we do have a lot of places where families live and play. Lemme show you the bright side of Bilgewater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post

I'm expecting someone soon, and I, er, am a little unprepared. Too many orders to fill...to many plans to scheme.

Alright alright, calm down, girl. It's the guy who should worry about screwing up the first time, not you. Now, if you want to get a guy riled up, nothing works better than a wet shirt.

...but, you know, you have to actually wear a shirt for that to apply.

Alright, Morgana, here's what you do. Get out of that enormous skirt. It works fine in battle, but that thing could not be less seductive. If you want to use a skirt, and I bet you do, consider a nice, flowy gown. It can be black and purple, that's fine, lots of guys like that dark look.

Now, your hair. Comb it back. If you've got bangs, hang them in front of your ears, but everything else, make sure it all falls behind your shoulders. These are the basics.

Now, I dunno what you're planning on accomplishing, but if you're showing this lucky boy a wild time, maybe hold your wings in front of you, hiding all that voluptuous booty from Panthe... your man. Men like to be teased, and the best part is, it puts them in your complete control. And they love it! They want it! Being a woman is awesome. *laughs*

But if any guy is interested in you, he's definitely the kind who likes a strong, commanding woman. You need to show as much confidence as you can... without calling him a pathetic mortal. That's a little too far... or maybe he'll like that, who knows, feel him out. But just work to your strengths!

The most important part, though? The key to a man's heart is his stomach. Lucky you and your bakery, right? Whatever he likes, make sure you've got some of that. And never, eeeeeever underestimate the versatility of icing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
O.O!!!
Not again!!!!
O.O
*laughs*

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post

I'm expecting someone soon, and I, er, am a little unprepared. Too many orders to fill...to many plans to scheme.

Odd, I'm supposed to be meeting Morgana soon, she said she wanted to talk to me about something...