Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aduian View Post
Hats huh? Like the ones Caitlyn and yourself wear? Maybe even the occasional hat which Fiora enjoys?

I take it there would be several sections... like a lingurie section in which you could help the female customers find something sexy for their fellow... or sexy lady?
Find a large, savage animal. Kill it, skin it, tan it, wear it. No sensible being will be unimpressed with the wearing of such a pelt.

Ask Fìora

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Find a large, savage animal. Kill it, skin it, tan it, wear it. No sensible being will be unimpressed with the wearing of such a pelt.
Except P.E.T.A.A.U

...People for Ethical Treatment of Animals Against Udyr.

The Graveman

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Those sure are a lot of words for a lack of a question. Out with it, summoner!
((I just realized I fell asleep some time after my question and forgot about it. fuu-))

Ask Fortune

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Ok. thanks for the advice. and quit saying fuzzy cuffs. it...unsettles me.
...fuzzy whips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
FUR IS MURDER.

*smirk*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
((I just realized I fell asleep some time after my question and forgot about it. fuu-))
(Pfft. xD)

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

ugh. The criminal distracted her, and she was totally oblivious so I just had to spit it out and I think she's gonna turn me down. *sadface*

Ask Fortune

06-11-2012

Quote:
ugh. The criminal distracted her, and she was totally oblivious so I just had to spit it out and I think she's gonna turn me down. *sadface*
Buck up, kid. Girls like confidence.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Fine.

Ask Fortune

06-11-2012

Quote:
Fine.
That doesn't sound like a confident fine. That sounds like a stubborn fine. I demand confidence! I want you to look at me, tell me how attractive you think I am, and do it without blushing.

Ask Talon

06-11-2012

Sarah, I have to tell you what Fate and I did to this sad excuse for a summoner last night.

Get this, he tried to take me to a holding cell, soon as he put me in it and turned his back I was already gone.

So then he tries to bribe Fate to be arrested. And well.... Fate took the money and ran.

Ask Ezreal

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Buck up, kid. Girls like confidence.
What are you thinking? I know you're "experienced" but telling this guy to go out and turn in someone as a criminal as a present? Caitlyn isn't a bounty hunter you know. We're not even sure if the guy has committed a crime, and we're still questioning him. Maybe leave the relationship advice to Shyvana.