Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
The summoner got into an argument with his left hand, it wont speak to him anymore.
I'm just going to ignore you, Talon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

06-10-2012

I almost give a ****. Maybe you should have a discussion with your right hand before it files for divorce.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Fortune, you should set me up with someone.
Got anyone in mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aduian View Post
Ms. Sarah Fortune.

Hello, my name is Aduian and I am a reporter, formerly of the Journal of Justice, though my editor never printed any of my articles...

I have been told by a little birdie that you and your significant other, Sivir, are opening a clothing botique called the Treasure Box. How true are these rumors?
...completely unfounded. Where did you get this knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
The summoner got into an argument with his left hand, it wont speak to him anymore.
*snicker* Oh be nice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Actually, I figure I'll let you work your magic and pick someone you think I'd like, and who'd like me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...completely unfounded. Where did you get this knowledge?
Coughs.

Well I did not find the blueprints of such a building with the name upon it with Sivir's handwritting in your trash. If that's what you mean.

Coughs again.

Still though, if it 'were' true... what type of clothing or accessories would you sell?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Actually, I figure I'll let you work your magic and pick someone you think I'd like, and who'd like me.
Cait's single. Like fuzzy cuffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aduian View Post
Coughs.

Well I did not find the blueprints of such a building with the name upon it with Sivir's handwritting in your trash. If that's what you mean.

Coughs again.

Still though, if it 'were' true... what type of clothing or accessories would you sell?
*facepalm*

I dunno. The kind of stuff I like to wear, I guess. Ladies fashion, keep it sexy~. And hats. Lots of hats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Cait's single. Like fuzzy cuffs?


*facepalm*

I dunno. The kind of stuff I like to wear, I guess. Ladies fashion, keep it sexy~. And hats. Lots of hats.
Hats huh? Like the ones Caitlyn and yourself wear? Maybe even the occasional hat which Fiora enjoys?

I take it there would be several sections... like a lingurie section in which you could help the female customers find something sexy for their fellow... or sexy lady?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Yes, I like that. Caitlyn, that is. No comment on the fuzzy cuffs.
What do I do now? Do I leave her a criminal with a bow, and a sweet letter?

((Is ask cait even active?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aduian View Post
Hats huh? Like the ones Caitlyn and yourself wear? Maybe even the occasional hat which Fiora enjoys?

I take it there would be several sections... like a lingurie section in which you could help the female customers find something sexy for their fellow... or sexy lady?
Sounds good... and maybe a fuzzy cuff section~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Yes, I like that. Caitlyn, that is. No comment on the fuzzy cuffs.
What do I do now? Do I leave her a criminal with a bow, and a sweet letter?

((Is ask cait even active?))
...that'd get a date from me.

(No idea.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-10-2012

Ok. thanks for the advice. and quit saying fuzzy cuffs. it...unsettles me.