Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

06-09-2012

Ah, Miss Fortune. Good to see you again. I was that wizard that sort of came into your Ask column at a rather interesting time, if you know what I mean. *The wizard offered a handshake*

You don't mind if I ask you a question on bit more personal level, right? There's something that I've got to ask, but it just feels awkward to blurt it out to everyone.

Also, if it doesn't trouble you, may I call you Sarah? I'm not really used to formalities being as I'd rather be straight to the point with some matters.

-Mortimer A. Locard

AskUdyr

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...alright, Udyr, it's time for some bread and something caffeinated." Sarah said.

Sarah promptly slapped Udyr.

"Orianna, he's had enough." Sarah said.
Udyr frowned. He barely noticed the slap despite the red mark it left behind. He raised an eyebrow, "For future reference, Fiss Mortune, Cass hits a lot harder." He rolled his shoulders and let out a groan, "Rgh, that..."

Udyr shook his head at the idea of caffeine, "Do not give us coffee. It upsets Birdy stomach." He fell backwards and onto a chair, the wood groaned under his weight. He shot a glance to Miss Fortune, "Besides, we are not drunk. Not by a long shot. We can still count our fingers." He raised up two fingers, "See? Seven fingers. We are fine."

Ask the Monkey

06-10-2012

Bounty Huntress, can you come here for a second I have to talk something to you? There are some blabber mouths here, and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Ask Fortune

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
Ah, Miss Fortune. Good to see you again. I was that wizard that sort of came into your Ask column at a rather interesting time, if you know what I mean. *The wizard offered a handshake*

You don't mind if I ask you a question on bit more personal level, right? There's something that I've got to ask, but it just feels awkward to blurt it out to everyone.

Also, if it doesn't trouble you, may I call you Sarah? I'm not really used to formalities being as I'd rather be straight to the point with some matters.

-Mortimer A. Locard
Those sure are a lot of words for a lack of a question. Out with it, summoner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr frowned. He barely noticed the slap despite the red mark it left behind. He raised an eyebrow, "For future reference, Fiss Mortune, Cass hits a lot harder." He rolled his shoulders and let out a groan, "Rgh, that..."

Udyr shook his head at the idea of caffeine, "Do not give us coffee. It upsets Birdy stomach." He fell backwards and onto a chair, the wood groaned under his weight. He shot a glance to Miss Fortune, "Besides, we are not drunk. Not by a long shot. We can still count our fingers." He raised up two fingers, "See? Seven fingers. We are fine."
"...yes, Rydu, you are clearly perfectly fine." Sarah said, shaking her head. "Say, I have an idea. Let's shave your beard~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Bounty Huntress, can you come here for a second I have to talk something to you? There are some blabber mouths here, and I don't want to ruin the surprise.
Uh... alright? *walks over*

Ask the Monkey

06-10-2012

Quote:
Uh... alright? *walks over*
*whispers* Listen. Jarvan and Leona had a fight recently. Leona's mad. So, how about cheering up everyone and making them an ''Get back together'' party?

Ask Fortune

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
*whispers* Listen. Jarvan and Leona had a fight recently. Leona's mad. So, how about cheering up everyone and making them an ''Get back together'' party?
*whispers* This is old news, Wukong, everybody knows. But hmm, there's an idea...

AskUdyr

06-10-2012

Quote:
"...yes, Rydu, you are clearly perfectly fine." Sarah said, shaking her head. "Say, I have an idea. Let's shave your beard~!"
This was perhaps, at least in this life time, one of the most inappropriate things Miss Fortune could say to Udyr. Instantly his eyes snapped open. Fire billowed from his body, "TOUCH THE BEARD AND YOU WILL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS!"

The ground hissed from the heat, which promptly disappeared. The flames died out, and Udyr slumped down into a chair. He started to snore once more.

Ask the Monkey

06-10-2012

Quote:
*whispers* This is old news, Wukong, everybody knows. But hmm, there's an idea...
*whispers* I know that you know what is known and who knows is, but I can't just say "let's throw 'em a party" and expect you to know for who and why. I asked you since it seems that your house is already known to be very "open"... Oh, and let's shave the beard while it sleeps.

Ask Fortune

06-10-2012

*whispers* It's not, people just show up. **** I'm popular. But yeah... maybe we can have it on my ship!

*aloud* HEY EVERYONE! LET'S GET SOME RAINBOW DYE FOR UDYR'S BEARD!

AskUdyr

06-10-2012

Udyr's eyes jerked wide open. He barreled to a nearby window and sailed through it. How many stories they were off the ground, if any, was not known to him.