Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((Udyr is confused! It hurt itself in it's confusion!))
((That it did... that it did.))

AskUdyr

06-09-2012

((Honestly I'm surprised no one's tried asking what he did to be in this state. But it was super effective.))

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Udyr! double-u tee eff happened to you?

AskUdyr

06-09-2012

"Bear...barely bearable..." Udyr looked up and tilted his head, "Nothing at all. We spoke to Gragas, he offered us a drink, we had it, things are a little hazy and now..." He looked around in utter confusion, "...Where are we?" Udyr snapped his fingers, "Right, we were going to show Fortune how to properly dance, yes, now to head to the club..." He looked around, "But first, a drink."

Udyr sauntered about to no avail. He decided to sit down and puff his cheeks out. He glanced at Orianna, "Little doll, if you are able to obtain a beverage of high ethanol content for us, we shall grant you a favor. Can the powerful Udyr entrust you with this mighty task?"

Princess Sivir

06-09-2012

Oh I must know... what made you go to Gragas and ask for a drink?

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Oh I must know... what made you go to Gragas and ask for a drink?
Don't worry 'bout him, he'll be fine. Me, however. I'm wondering if you could teach me....this.

Tem'rak points to a page in the Ionia Sutra

I don't even see how that goes there, but it says it's possible for humans.

Ask the Monkey

06-09-2012

That book must be burned. It's destructive power has been proven to be too dangerous in the wrong hands. Either that, or hide it so that no one has to suffer the consequences of it's context ever again.

AskUdyr

06-09-2012

Udyr looked at Sivir and chuckled, "We must disappoint you and say that nothing, nothing at all, nope, none, nothing. Nooothing. Nuth-thing is bothering us." Udyr was a terrible liar normally, when drunk it was just embarrassing. With what he thought was a well thought out lie said and done, he continued on to his explanation, " We usually go to Gragas for a drink or two, considering..."

He shrugged his shoulders, "We do not have a lot of currency. We do not believe in it, and the League tends to siphon all of it for damages we cause. So, we taste a few drinks for Gragas here, a drink there...And he came with this..." Udyr squinted, trying to show with his hands the size of a shotglass, "A new...thingamajig. Yes, that is what he called it. So, he gave it to us and said, try it, it can get us drunk in a single drink."

Udyr roared in laughter, "To get us drunk is very hard! The Phoenix aspect tends to burn the alcohol unless it is in mass quantity, so...so so so..." Udyr chuckled again, "So...soooo we say, 'Pft, we nee more than that!' And Gragas is all like, 'Nae, it kin be too maech fer a wee devil like ye!' And we...we laugh, so we drink the...the entire barrel..."

Udyr chuckled, his eyes blurry, "The entire barrel! Then, then we do not remember much...Just things...here and there..." Udyr furrowed his brow, "Hrm..."

Ask Fortune

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
I don't mind. Draven is just curious, right?
...'curious' is one way of putting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr groggily raised an eyebrow, "Honestly? Nidalee would probably give us a bigger tip than you, you cheapskate." He roared in laughter, "You are simply jealous that our dance skills far exceed yours!"
Sarah stared at him, surprised. Not one to be outdone, she plucked out a shiny silver piece. She tugged at Udyr's manthong, dropped the silver in, and snapped it shut.

"Let's see her top that." Sarah said defiantly.

Quote:
"Amazing, I step out for a day to hunt someone down.. and I return to this craziness. Though I should have suspected it with my darling Fortune being the center of the party~" Sivir chuckled as she walked up behind Sarah and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist and placed her chin in the bounty hunters shoulder.

"So tell me what's been going on sweety~!" The battle mistress lightly kisses Sarah's cheek.
Sarah smirks, and nuzzles Sivir slightly.

"Nothing good. But that's pretty normal around here." She said. "Was the hunt someone naughty? Fiora's already kinda iffy with me lately, I hope your target wasn't Demacian."

Quote:
Udyr jerked his head upwards, "Pft, as if they could teach you anything. They are not nearly flexible enough. Come." He staggered to his feet, hazily walked over, and slumped onto Tem'rak, "You shall be our apprentice in the ways of the Ionian Sutra. We shall go over the philosophy quite thoroughly."
"I'm surprised you don't just go by the pictures." Sarah accused.

Quote:
Udyr... I'm sorry to say, but you're sometimes more stiff then the Princling Jarvan or Shen.

Besides, you have to be flexiable in my line of work. And even more so with Sarah as a girlfriend. She sometimes takes a long time to fully satisy during alone time.

*chuckles*
"Hey, I hate to let you... get off easy." Sarah said, with a coy grin.

Quote:
"Pft. We are not stiff." Udyr rolled his eyes. He reached over, grabbed his ankle, and jerked it upwards. His legs created a perfect 180 degree vertical line from the ground to the sky. He further emphasized his point by somehow magically holding his balance and going over to roughly 225 degrees, making him reminiscent of a very twisted clock. Udyr grinned maniacally, "Having double jointed limbs is quite a usable feat, no?"

Udyr wobbled back and forth as he set himself back into place. Grabbing his shoulder, he promptly dislocated it on a whim. Flapping it about he set it back into place, "Also helps that we can dislocate any limb we wish." He shot a drunken grin at Sivir, "As we said, we are not stiff. We are flexible. We simply have a staunch set of beliefs that we follow unwaveringly because it is our...way..."

Udyr scratched his chin in confusion, "Hrm...Is that what you meant?" He frowned, "That is not stiffness, that is...Bird." He clicked his teeth together, "Bird, bird, bird...Tiger? Tiger." Udyr looked legitimately confused, something was most definitely wrong with the beast man.
"...alright, Udyr, it's time for some bread and something caffeinated." Sarah said.

Quote:
"Bear...barely bearable..." Udyr looked up and tilted his head, "Nothing at all. We spoke to Gragas, he offered us a drink, we had it, things are a little hazy and now..." He looked around in utter confusion, "...Where are we?" Udyr snapped his fingers, "Right, we were going to show Fortune how to properly dance, yes, now to head to the club..." He looked around, "But first, a drink."

Udyr sauntered about to no avail. He decided to sit down and puff his cheeks out. He glanced at Orianna, "Little doll, if you are able to obtain a beverage of high ethanol content for us, we shall grant you a favor. Can the powerful Udyr entrust you with this mighty task?"
Sarah promptly slapped Udyr.

"Orianna, he's had enough." Sarah said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
That book must be burned. It's destructive power has been proven to be too dangerous in the wrong hands. Either that, or hide it so that no one has to suffer the consequences of it's context ever again.
"No!" Sarah exclaimed. "Sivir and I read it religiously!"

Ask Fortune

06-09-2012

(I just want to thank you all. This thread has clearly become the stuff of legend. xD)