Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

06-08-2012

"Amazing, I step out for a day to hunt someone down.. and I return to this craziness. Though I should have suspected it with my darling Fortune being the center of the party~" Sivir chuckled as she walked up behind Sarah and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist and placed her chin in the bounty hunters shoulder.

"So tell me what's been going on sweety~!" The battle mistress lightly kisses Sarah's cheek.

Ask Orichan

06-08-2012

*Orianna looks up excitedly at the Battle Mistress.*

She taught me how to pole dance.

AskUdyr

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus blasts Talon with Lay waste.

WHAT DO YOU THINK FOOL?
Udyr raised a hand, his snoring temporarily interrupted, "We think that we all...just need to get along..." His head slid back and the beast man's snoring started anew

Ask Drav

06-08-2012

((GAWD that Udyr thing made me LOL so hard...))

My eyes...I think I need upgrades from Viktor...I can't feel anything after what I have just witnessed...

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

So...not to interupt or anything...but I was going to get Ionia Sutra lessons from, you know, Fortune and Sivir...yeah. Now who's jealous?

AskUdyr

06-08-2012

Udyr jerked his head upwards, "Pft, as if they could teach you anything. They are not nearly flexible enough. Come." He staggered to his feet, hazily walked over, and slumped onto Tem'rak, "You shall be our apprentice in the ways of the Ionian Sutra. We shall go over the philosophy quite thoroughly."

Princess Sivir

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr jerked his head upwards, "Pft, as if they could teach you anything. They are not nearly flexible enough. Come." He staggered to his feet, hazily walked over, and slumped onto Tem'rak, "You shall be our apprentice in the ways of the Ionian Sutra. We shall go over the philosophy quite thoroughly."
Udyr... I'm sorry to say, but you're sometimes more stiff then the Princling Jarvan or Shen.

Besides, you have to be flexiable in my line of work. And even more so with Sarah as a girlfriend. She sometimes takes a long time to fully satisy during alone time.

*chuckles*

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Tem'rak hooks his chains to the celing, and pulls himself up there, where he sits upside down.

Someone knock this crazy manbearpig out.

AskUdyr

06-08-2012

"Pft. We are not stiff." Udyr rolled his eyes. He reached over, grabbed his ankle, and jerked it upwards. His legs created a perfect 180 degree vertical line from the ground to the sky. He further emphasized his point by somehow magically holding his balance and going over to roughly 225 degrees, making him reminiscent of a very twisted clock. Udyr grinned maniacally, "Having double jointed limbs is quite a usable feat, no?"

Udyr wobbled back and forth as he set himself back into place. Grabbing his shoulder, he promptly dislocated it on a whim. Flapping it about he set it back into place, "Also helps that we can dislocate any limb we wish." He shot a drunken grin at Sivir, "As we said, we are not stiff. We are flexible. We simply have a staunch set of beliefs that we follow unwaveringly because it is our...way..."

Udyr scratched his chin in confusion, "Hrm...Is that what you meant?" He frowned, "That is not stiffness, that is...Bird." He clicked his teeth together, "Bird, bird, bird...Tiger? Tiger." Udyr looked legitimately confused, something was most definitely wrong with the beast man.

Ask Fizz

06-08-2012

((Udyr is confused! It hurt itself in it's confusion!))