Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Because your lipstick is always smeared.
I'm in a committed relationship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Sarah, the baseball game is about to begin.
Cool~.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Tem'rak regains conciousness.

What's going on. I have a vague recellection of Fortune threatening me with something...can't remember if it was good or bad.

Ask Fortune

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Tem'rak regains conciousness.

What's going on. I have a vague recellection of Fortune threatening me with something...can't remember if it was good or bad.
Sivir, Orianna, and I were going to pole dance for you~.

Ask the Monkey

06-08-2012

Can I watch? HAHAHAHAH....I don't why I asked when I'm going to watch it regardless of your answer.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Wait...what happened to teaching me...

O_O

Tem'rak realizes what Fortune said, and falls backwards, out cold. Again.

Dear Morgana

06-08-2012

Is it a yordle? A Yeti? No! It's a fourth-wall breaking sudden appearance of Morgana! That's right, ladies and gentleyordles! She's managed to do the unthinkable: break the forth wall and randomly appear in a new scene! What strange magic is this? Find out next time on: Morg and pals!

Quote:
Sivir, Orianna, and I were going to pole dance for you~.
Morgana has a look of reluctant amusement and utter glee.

"And so was I."

Ask Drav

06-08-2012

I'm sorry did you just say, the Mistress, the clockwork girl, Morgana and you Sarah were gonna pole dance? Just a pole dance? Or would you do a lap dance if I threw down some money? Viktor might come so I'll pay for the clockwork girl to give him a dance.

Ask Vladimir

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
I'm sorry did you just say, the Mistress, the clockwork girl, Morgana and you Sarah were gonna pole dance? Just a pole dance? Or would you do a lap dance if I threw down some money? Viktor might come so I'll pay for the clockwork girl to give him a dance.
I was too late. But it is of no importance, now that I am here, I will enjoy the time. Draven, Fellow Noxian, come here. Vladimir gets closer to Draven. Man you are a genius, If they accept the lap dance part. I will treat you as much lap dances as you wish. And all of the beer aswell. Lets wait for their answer.

Ask Drav

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Vladimir View Post
I was too late. But it is of no importance, now that I am here, I will enjoy the time. Draven, Fellow Noxian, come here. Vladimir gets closer to Draven. Man you are a genius, If they accept the lap dance part. I will treat you as much lap dances as you wish. And all of the beer aswell. Lets wait for their answer.
Just in case though...

Draven teleports out then reappears a few minutes later dropping an enormously large sack of gold on the ground with a heavy thud.

The amount in there alone is enough for Fortune to buy herself two brand new ships and a small row boat. Now who wants some Draven?

NikkishallDye

06-08-2012

I like this idea. Draven, you are, indeed, a genius.