Ask Vlad 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkLordVladimir

12-04-2013

Walks in slow long strides keeping his hand tucked neatly behind his back as he walked with grace. His head was head high and even thought people where not around to see him he acted as though he had an image to keep. He was carful in his steps to not trip or makes any noise as he followed the bumpy path; he certainly didnít want his best coat to get caught and tore on anything.

The temple he found on the outside of Noxus long ago was coming into view. He was alighted to be there again; the place he learned of his power. He smiled slightly as he passed the bones left of all the people he slain years ago; they were barely anything left but he knew they were there it wasnít as if he and his teacher had given these people burials.

He chuckled at that thought

As he came to the stone arm rail outside that lead in; he ran a long finger down it, when he looke at metal claw and then at the mark he had made on it.

ďItís so much more fragile then I remember. Anyways I plan to make this temple again my place of business.Ē
He walked through the broken door way. ďDonít be concerned with the condition itís in my visitors; Iím going to have it fixed up.Ē

ďBut you souls whom feel the notion my come and ask your questions may ask me here. Be watchful of your behavior Iím not doing this out of the kindness of my heart.Ē he smiled and walked onward inside to find a suitable place for him and his guest to sit.

Foxnight Ahri

12-04-2013

((Wat))

DarkLordVladimir

12-04-2013

((went to post the link where I should before I start talking so that I have the spot; now I'm just going to edit that and make a real entrance))

Foxnight Ahri

12-04-2013

((Kay.))

BloatedBile

12-04-2013

dear vlad,

do you drink blood? vlud rhymes with blood. can i call you that?

-bb

Vinsancenara

12-04-2013

((if you wish to continue or discontinue the relationship with LaLuna the previous Vlad had. Please say so here.))

DarkLordVladimir

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear vlad,

do you drink blood? vlud rhymes with blood. can i call you that?

-bb
"For your first question." he said finding a place semi-suitable to sit. A large throne room worthy chair; that he smacked repeatedly to clean sending dust swirling around the area. he couched slightly but quickly recovered. Then tested the strength of the chair before lowering himself to it crossing his legs in a feminine fashion that some how he could still pull off. "I do not not drink blood, I'm not actually a Vampire. I just bend it and use it to my will." he paused a moment to think touching the tip of his claw to the bottom of his mouth before saying."I suppose one could drink blood if they so wished, but I prefer to use it for other endeavors."

"And to your second question, I would really prefer that you didn't, don't get me wrong no one loves a good blood pun like I. but I'm a lord and do have a reputation to keep."

Vinsancenara

12-05-2013

Dear Vladimir,

I haven't seen you in a while. How are things going for you? I hope you are not letting people order you around too much. If you ever want to visit the cafe for a free snack, you more than welcome to visit. It's been keeping me busy the past few days. Hope to see you soon.

XO
~LaLuna~

DarkLordVladimir

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
Dear Vladimir,

I haven't seen you in a while. How are things going for you? I hope you are not letting people order you around too much. If you ever want to visit the cafe for a free snack, you more than welcome to visit. It's been keeping me busy the past few days. Hope to see you soon.

XO
~LaLuna~
He takes the letter and places it gently inside his coat. "Maybe I should stop by." he looked around the temple that he had barely begun to reconstruct. "Maybe she would have some idea's on what to do about this place; after all I must have her a room made up and I want it to be to her liking."

He took the tail of his coat and flared it out as he turned sharply to the door.

XXGUNTEMPLARXX

12-05-2013

Vladimir:

Are you a Vampyre? I must admit you and them have very common characteristics.
Of course, Vampyres are very unholy beings....if blood is life, what are Vampyres other than life run rampant?

-Lucian.