Ask MalzaharV2

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzahar V2

03-30-2014

A voidling would bring Malzahar a letter which he promptly read.:

Quote:
To The Prophet Malzahar,The council has setup an "Ask The Champions" Event. We would like to know if you want to join.
-Council
After reading this, he would soon write back.
He quickly went to his work desk,took out a pen and a scroll to write back wrote back:
Quote:
Summoners,

We will entertain all who come to us. We enjoy telling all the coming of the Void.

Icathia beckons,
-Malzahar, The Prophet

Kuronan

03-30-2014

A letter would arrive soon after Malzahar became a part of the Ask program, it's writing would be formal, but the materials used and the envelop would be simple. The letter would read as follows:

Dear Malzahar

As is custom for all participants of the program, I am obligated to ask for your first question what your Breakfast of Champions is? Also, what are your relations between other void-based champions? Are you all working together to some degree, or do you all do your own thing?

Sincerely
Summoner Kuronan

Ask kog maw

03-30-2014

Kog'maw knocks on Malzhar's door. Eager to meet his best friend.

AskTwistedTreant

03-30-2014

((How many times have you started a new thread this month?))

Two figures walk up to Malzahar's door and one walks up to knock. "Nyang-Nyang why are we here?" Miyako says. "Do not worry about that dear, I just need to speak with the man" Akuma replies as they wait for Malzahar to open the door

Kuronan

03-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTwistedTreant View Post
((How many times have you started a new thread this month?))
(( Malzahar was actually being debated for a while, two people wanted ownership but one of them gave it up to the other one. ))

Ask Malzahar V2

03-30-2014

A note would arrive to Kuronan. The note would glow a light purple and would be written in very fancy handwriting

Dear Kuronan,

My favorite breakfast may seem a little odd for a Void Prophet...But I enjoy pancakes with blueberries. My relations with other Void members are very slim. Kassadin knows me as an enemy, Kog'Maw and Vel'Koz don't even speak English, Kha'Zix and Cho'Gath aren't friendly people. So if you add two and two together you would know I'm left alone to talk to the other champions such as Syndra, Leblanc, Renekton, and many others.

~Malzahar, The Prophet of The Void

Ask Malzahar V2

03-30-2014

Hears a knock at his door after writing a note to a summoner "Coming!" He would walk down the stairs and open the door to see the two standing there "Hello?"

AskTwistedTreant

03-30-2014

((dont forget Kog'Maw))

Akuma would chuckle before saying "Hello Malzahar. May I come in, I had a few questions for you" "Nyang-Nyang wants to ask you about usin-" Miyako would be cut off when Akuma would slap her hand over her mouth and Miyako would mumble "sphry".

Ask Malzahar V2

03-30-2014

Would smile nervously "Before anything, What are you using?"

Ask kog maw

03-30-2014

(((Hello what about me?))

1234511 ... 25