New Emote: Props

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

We have toxic emotes like taunts and laughing, fun ones like dancing and jokes, but yet to have a positive one. Yet major changes are being done to punish people who are following the natural path laid out by the game of battle conflict and downright crushing your enemies.

I don't know if this should be usable while dead. It might have to be as it will be used whenever a teammate does well or more specifically an enemy does something impressive. When you get outplayed it can be frustrating but when you know you are good and someone bests you, other than thinking bad things, you also say, "Clever girl."

Maybe following that Jurassic Park line it could be a taunt usable when you are in the red, maybe about to die.
Emotes are fun and instead of typing and spewing hate it would be more fun to fast click the props emote just before you die and have a kewl death scene.

I would like to have the community help with supporting this idea by having yall come up with some lines for your fav league character.

I'll start maybe Sion can say, "The riddle... of steel."
Ya know Conan before he is sent to contemplate on the tree of woe.
Hard to find something he says when bested as it rarely happens.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

I'm trying to sort out how it should react:

• a secondary death animation
  • red only emote
  • a in the green emote for team mates
  • triple threat all of the above, hp dependent emote
What do people think of this? Is it a good idea? Do you think it will help any if at all with the way people deal with loss/defeat/setbacks in a toxic manner?

I've had this idea for a while but never spoke up and dunno if its been laid out there before. V/O and animating it for each champion will be costly and troublesome but with community involvement our ideas/lines in the game we all can take a setp up from toxicity and in doing so bring up the bottom of the bunch out of ban territory. Hopefully if that happens tolerance levels stay the same and things will will plateau so we can have a harsh yet friendly competitive environment.