ranked idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daniel347

Recruiter

04-02-2012

i think riot should make a dodge button for any ranked game because we have all had those games where there is a troll who picks eve or something along those lines or you get that guy who is bad and has no idea what to do and then he ends up choosing a roll that someone on your team already is playing. or just the plain ol' guy who goes into queue then leaves to do something and he gets a random lock messing up the whole game for you. so instead of having to dodge and getting a penalty, losing elo, and having to wait for 5 minutes or so, just click the dodge button which has no penalty that you can use two times every 24 hours and dont worry about that troll anymore. please rate and give me feedback =) . Thank you

Rutank

04-02-2012

I agree this should be implemented b/c really 50% of the time it's either awesome, well organized, Skilled players, or full 100% RRREETARD mode team. The best is when you're up like 10 kills early game and they flip that full REEEEtarded. mode button from off to on, and it's like 1v5 every fight b/c you were 2/0/0 first 5 min of the game.

Rutank

04-02-2012

You'd expect that full ****** teams to not exsist in 1500, but i'm absolutely positive that 1500 is now the new 1100 elo. Someone carried these baddies to 1500 somehow and now they're just playing themselves back to 800.

xTachibana

04-03-2012

i have nothing against yi, but when you pick eve right after banning the champ i just said i was best at and picking surge teleport or surge ignite, thats ****ing trolling

Virgiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

I love elo Hell

Stippy

04-03-2012

dodge button would only empower those trollers to get thier way more often.