Why do people hate TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Do you have them on any sites?
Mobafire, solomid?

I play yordles.
Well the Fizz one is right here :0

The Poppy one is in the guides and strategy section.
Under the sticky
Poppy
TT Specific.

The other one I can get you a link for.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=exqzr

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Yess link please

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

TT is so much more involved than SR. SR (watch a tourney stream sometime) consists of a massive laning phase, a couple teamfights, a baron or 2, and game.

Watching M5 play has started to seriously open up some strategies and flexibility, but 95% of games still fall into the above.

TT has no real lane phase. I customarily top, and the second I'm 6 I'm ganking bottom, and will continue to do so regularly throughout. Our bottom(s) come visit me as well, regularly. Either me or a bottom is constantly in both jungles, often starting there at lvl 1 and roaming throughout the game.

A SR game generally lacks this fluidity. I can DOMNINATE solo-top, and still have a minimal impact on the game. In TT, if you're doing well in your lane, you can dramatically effect the entire game.

Yes, Trynd's a PITA and more work than reasonable to counter. Ban him if you want. Or get good with a rammus, trundle, or malphite. I face him regularly as Rumble (not optimal) and seriously slow his snowballing, enough that he's not unstoppable late game, and some simple teamwork can remove their "hypercarry" who they're counting on for 80% of their damage..

MephistoGamerz

04-03-2012

For me TT and dominion is my style of gaming, I dont have a lot of time for gaming and I'm really an aggressive player, I push my line all the time, I'm always the first to jump into the battleand and do jungle top in the same time. I'm really bad in SR, because I'm too aggressive and takes too much risk for my kill.

I love TT

@riot think about it.

Sorry for my english, im french from quebec city

MakeHerSquirtle

04-03-2012

They're ******s.