New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 19)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigfoot69123

04-06-2012

Can u put Yorick next week on free champions of the week because i want to buy him but want to try him out before i buy him and its long time since he was a free champion of the week.

RB28

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Please let us try Olaf... Imo he's OP and he needs a nerf. A free week rotation would let you guys check him out and have feedbacks.. !

aLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

when lulu comes out no one is going to play her right they just want to turn people into animals lol

0ckaeN

Recruiter

04-09-2012

Plz Brand!!

maciekgol

04-09-2012

I hate rotations i cant play withh noob who try first time champs,in ranked ,noob teams

Patchworq

04-09-2012

Would be nice to throw in some Champions that are less played to give people a better understanding for them. I want to try out Viktor and buy him if I like him, but it is hard to know if I like him if he is never in the champion rotation.

Viamont

04-09-2012

i want to try volibear, i have been pretty curious about him since i came back tho LoL, also im really curious about skarner, any of those two would be fantastic for me.