Solo Top: 5v5 Summoners Rift- Jax and Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gr0wdon

04-02-2012

When soloing top, use the brushes to your advantage.
If playing a melee type such as Nasus or Jax, u can easily harrass your opponent by moving around in the brush then popping out for a last hit or a hit on the champ.

I use Nasus or Jax when soloing top because they have good durability and damage as well as a way to escape.

Jax has his "q" which you jump to an ally or an enemy, good for harrassing as well as escaping ganks and fights u think u may not win.
He can also stun when he jumps to someone, so its best to hang around in brush or behind your minion wave, then lunge out with Empower and Leap Strike as well as your stun following the "e"+"q" combo for full effect.

For Nasus i go with his Siphoning Strike first (his "q"), which does a lot of damage when built up with its effect, which is every time he kills a minion or a champ with it, he gains 3 bonus damage.
Nasus can use his wither to slow champions for harrass and if u have an exhaust, u should have an easy kill .

This is how i solo with Jax and Nasus.
Though champions with similar abilities and combos work the same way.

BlackJesus101

04-02-2012

nasus pro tip get one point in wither then max spirit fire after q combine this with armor pen marks/quints and he can get 70 armor pen with lvl 5 spirit fire when timed properly the armor pen on spirit fire can turn a fight around and bait the enemy

Kenpachý

04-03-2012

Nasus pro tip. Rank spirit fire last. Nasus has terrible Mana regen and sprite fire uses too much Mana. It also pushes your lane and does little to no damage against champions. It is used for the debuff and nothing more.

You net more results farming with q than with e.

death bringersZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

didn't raelly understood the point of this post but i will add few things: when playing nasus aginst hard/harrasing top enemy its better to ignore him, fill your hp with passive , farm Q, get stuff like philosopher stone really early... late game you will own them.
pantheon is really good top, good harras, kill champions who try to seduce you with thier low hp, great farming ability (crit for everbody who is 15% and below hp) can **** people up with his passive, espaiclly when chargin it up while running (throw spears while running ftw!)