3v3 Draft Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eldaroft

04-01-2012

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a normal draft mode that just like on 5v5s?
So you can ban all the op champs on TT. tryn, singed, shaco etc.

Wacky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

... like i stated in the last thread about draft pick... it seems to be only the people who QQ over champs they fail to understand that want this... trynd... not OP.. sing not OP yes hes one of the best 3v3 champs but not OP.. shaco.... not even close to being op.... learn the champ by playing them so you can understand how they work and you should beable to counter them... EVERY CHAMP IN THIS GAME IS COUNTERED not 1 stands out and dominates the rest...

SovietNinjaz

04-02-2012

I believe the reason they said will never do this is because it would split the 3's community. Since it is already small it would only make it smaller with some people wanting to do draft and some doing normals.

Zigmarr

04-02-2012

All I have to to say is...
PLZ OH PLZ OH PLZ RIOT
PLZ PLZ PLZ with cherries and ice cream and all that is nice....
PLZ PLZ PLZ

-lol

to the post above... then we shall add to the community!
More people might play 3s just for the draft pick. Or thats the reason they dont play 3s bc its not to much fun to just play bruiser team after bruiser team and get whomped on when your trying to have fun playing... um... not the best team comps. then the community has to be all over you for doing bad =\
but idk =\ all my friends play 3s pretty much everyone I have added on my friends list likes to play 3s over 5s and thats how I meet most of the players I have added...

Oh and true every character has a counter but you cant see the team your up against in blind pick so who do you pick to counter?!?!?

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

You can't counter it if you can't see it coming. That's why Blind Picks like Lee Sin, Shaco and Singed are considered "OP" simply because they have such powerful escape mechanics.