kayle viable in 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rollesroyce

03-19-2012

I know alot of ppl think she is terrible especially in 5v5, however i think the longer, more bunched up fights of TT suit her. Especially because they give her passive time to build, her ult is probably less useful in 3v3, but can be used none the less. She can jungle effectively. And does nice consistent damage. She isnt top tier, but i think she is still a solid pick. Especially helpful to champions such as volibear (passive) sion (ult) Dr Mundo (ult) which take time to gain the full effects from, and usually if you can drag a fight out and get the first kill, these champs hp pools will continue to go up after your ult has worn off them (sion especially). I think she has a place in 3v3, does anyone agree?

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

I don't see how Kayle's ult can be considered "less useful" simply because there are fewer champions on the map. If you can time it right to save your teammates, Kayle turns teamfights in an instant.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

really bad
she only has armor and magic shred, a big slow, a heal/ms buff, aoe and a 3 second invulnerability
worse than eve

Lixa, unofficial moderator of tt forums

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
really bad
she only has armor and magic shred, a big slow, a heal/ms buff, aoe and a 3 second invulnerability
worse than eve
You ever get ganked by Fiora/Tryndy + kaylee with exhaust? try to escape.

DrWhippy

03-19-2012

Kayle is pretty much my main and I have to say once I get my black cleaver she is very good in any team fight as her armor reduction helps very much in almost all distances.

The last instance of Kayle on TT was me vs Tryn solo top. I was pretty good at zoning him, the small distances between lanes helped greatly with getting my ulti off on my teammates as well.

So to answer your question I do think Kayle would be a very good champion to use on TT for team fights due to short travel distances; however, my opinion is somewhat unreliable as I was vsing a tryn (keep in mind I don't know if he is "good" or how kayle would've done vs a champ with better zoning capabilities).

fazisi

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
You ever get ganked by Fiora/Tryndy + kaylee with exhaust? try to escape.
I think you meant Fiora/Trynd + Nunu there boss.

ragiev79

03-20-2012

support

Rollesroyce

03-20-2012

That is what im trying to say i think she is good im wondering if any high rated players think the same?

Koldheartedjsp

03-20-2012

amazing champion if built right. she's weak early game but murders teams late. and her ult isn't meant to save people it's meant to throw on your initiator right after he initiates so it soaks all the damage

Boo

03-20-2012

she's good