Zombie's Leagueocalypse with zombies (by Zombie)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post

I LIKED Ashe...

Perma-dead? Dead temporarily? Soon-to-be-zombified?

*sniff*

Vengeance.
Well TECHNICALLY I didn't say she died. Just said blood sprayed, but yes, she's dead. I'm sorry for your loss

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

If this healer dies at all, I want to kill him personally. Arrange it.

HuggableZombie

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
If this healer dies at all, I want to kill him personally. Arrange it.
Wouldn't you rather he live with the guilt for the rest of his life? Or perhaps...eternity?

HuggableZombie

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
Sejuani the wench, plotting to kill a lot of people and claim Freljord for herself. A man who is forced to murder his companions or suffer terrible consequences. A tragedy disguised as a funny and comic tale. Where have I seen that before? :B

LUV IT, when I imagined Tryndamere watching opera, I just couldn't stop laughing. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please give us MOAR of this.
took a few elements from your story because I liked it so much. Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery. Also, later on in the story it won't be funny or comical.

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
Wouldn't you rather he live with the guilt for the rest of his life? Or perhaps...eternity?
Nope. Kill 'em all.

Deimus144

04-26-2012

Just a bumping my way here.

xXscoobyXD

04-26-2012

I hope Rumble shows up. Giant robot battle suit, flamethrower, and missiles. He could kick tons of ass, and not bother with names, cause really who cares about names when you have a giant robot battle suit.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXscoobyXD View Post
I hope Rumble shows up. Giant robot battle suit, flamethrower, and missiles. He could kick tons of ass, and not bother with names, cause really who cares about names when you have a giant robot battle suit.

well... he will probably only defend bandle city and let the rest of the people in valoran die...

xXscoobyXD

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath17 View Post
well... he will probably only defend bandle city and let the rest of the people in valoran die...
Well if he was in Bandle City when this all started then he'd be cleaning up there, but eventually they need to clear out all the zombies. And who better to do it then the guy with missiles. Just imagine. Rumble charging into giant waves of zombies with Tristana and Teemo sitting on the back shooting bombs and darts. Epic.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXscoobyXD View Post
Well if he was in Bandle City when this all started then he'd be cleaning up there, but eventually they need to clear out all the zombies. And who better to do it then the guy with missiles. Just imagine. Rumble charging into giant waves of zombies with Tristana and Teemo sitting on the back shooting bombs and darts. Epic.
and teemo accidentally falls and gets masacrated by the zombies who slowly eat his flesh....

im liking the idea