Hybrid Ez?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Is Hybrid Ez viable? Or is he the worst of the 3? Perhaps starting with a sheen or maybe work AD, and then switch to AP as the game progresses.

Also, I'm pretty good with Ez, but just out of curiosity, I never understood why he's considered OP, and one of the best champs (if not the best) in the game. Could someone explain to me why Ez sits on his throne atop of all the champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genuwine21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

well in regards to your first question, hybrid is a bit expensive to be really good. I have used him and found him fun but unless you are against feeders or can farm gold really easily it is unviable for me at least.

The second one is hard to explain, basically it comes down to his ability to gank and out maneuver other champs really easily. That being said, if Ez is stunned or caught off guard he is squishy enough to be wiped out quick. But I like him over Ashe as his arrow goes through multiple targets and while his w no longer heals friendlies it does help in team fights when you want to change the rate at which damage is being dished out. Keep in mind also that Ez becomes less useful as the skill level of your opponents goes up, as most know that ez is all about skill shots, so they will try to keep out of the way and weave. If you get good enough though, that should not be a problem.