ELO HELL good support partner needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

성인하늘

04-02-2012

Im looking for a good support partner that are in ELO HELL (900-1000).I have been qued by noob support so im looking for one good partner who can support me.I play ad carry pretty well. i can carry pretty hard as ad carry bot in this ELO. just to give you little info, i play mainly vayne which is right now 62% win ratio with vayne out of 61 games.i play graves and cait also. graves 52% win ratio out of 19 games. cait 56% win ratio out of 16 games. I hope to get a good partner!

Mirana Arashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Add me If you wish , I main supports

LeagueOfLauren

04-02-2012

Add me as well.
I love and am great with supports!

성인하늘

04-02-2012

which support u guys play?and ur elo plz

MrOhSoAzn

04-02-2012

Add me, I main supports. I'm at 1180 ELO and hastly dropping due to being paired with trolls literally at least 3/4 my games. I mostly play Janna

성인하늘

04-02-2012

k i added u MrOhSoAzn. you woul d probably get request but it nothing will be up for my name cus its in korean.

TeshiAlair

04-02-2012

Feel free to add me as well. I main Taric, about 60% win rate. ELO 1000, but thats primarily because I'd rather dodge queue than play with squabbling jerks or trolls. I can also support Soraka and Galio moderately well, but Soraka is more conditional IMO and Galio requires good team cooperation.

성인하늘

04-02-2012

alright ill add you too as what i said to MrOhSoAzn, ill add you but my name wont pop up cus its korean name.and MrOhSoAzn is such good partner with me

Bibz

04-05-2012

ok dude :P add me, i main supports, i prefert picking janna or sona, but i usually counter pick, or take a support that fits in the team.... my summonner's name is : Bibz
I am 1206 elo atm, but i usually get to 1250, before noobs makes me loose games.......

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

I carry hard at top and jungle but would support if needed