Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

((Application)) RP - Uniting Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

04-02-2012

This is meant to be simply an application thread to my next RP thread that follows the End of Days. This thread is STRICTLY application only.

In the End of Days (which is not finished) the Institute of War is destroyed and the world is plummeted into a maelstrom of chaos, filled with despair and treachery at every turn.

Here, in uniting Valoran, it is for the survivors of Valoran to unite or die. Because magic was partially the biggest cause of this apocalypse, it is now strictly prohibited in most cases. A new order has risen in the ashes of the Institute and that order is now widely trying to unite the nations of Valoran; including, Demacia, Noxus and even Freljord and those who are not of the human or yordle people.

Since the near ruin of the world, the undead of Karthus' swamp, and even those in the Shadow Isles have become more common place. those undead have extended something of a hand in friendship. Minotaurs, lizardmen and other various creatures as well. that being said, it is for the order to maintain peace while trying to create a united Valoran in case something like the threat of Luparis, and Dolesta arise again.

But with saviors, comes tyrants. The new order has come across many who would do anything to prevent this unity. Ranging from simple bandits, to high ranking military officials, and others.

So, will you support this new order, or will you do all in your power to thwart the unification of valoran?

Where the Institute was once hidden deep within an old mountain. The Ascended Castle is more than double its size and built on top of this mountain. Its white, and blue walls a marvel of human and yordle architecture. The several dozen braziers of enchanted flames constantly made it glow slightly, and shielded it from rain and storm. Banners from every city-state, and some unaffiliated adorned its walls.

Like the League of Legends, the Ascended Valorians were neutral and favored none. But neutral as it was, the Castle was well guarded. There were 3 outer walls with archers and catapults. Three moats, 3 gates.

In recent days, however, there has been rising tension between Noxus and the new order. though unconfirmed, some believe that Noxus has sent assassins into the Ascended Castle to kill high ranking mages and officers. Though none had been caught, none were killed either.

A soldiers; formerly a mercenary under Delmegar Amaron, has been granted position as Captain of the defense. This Agares Loxaerion, a man of no magic, has taken it upon himself to strike out of the castle and destroy those who would stop peace. But in order to do so, he will need trusted warriors from around the land. For this particular time only, mages will be allowed to come along.

They, however, will be closely monitored.

1Eredale

04-02-2012

Don't you think it's one bit too soon to create an aftermath for the ongoing roleplay? There's much more fun to come... and since I see this new RP as an even more fun situation, things may take some wicked turns. So we shall see.

Delmegar

04-02-2012

trust me, I have some very wicked turns in mind, my friend... unfortunately, people post so slow it irks me

WildNinjaAppears

01-18-2013

Why so serious, hm?