Account transfer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXSasuk3Xx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

I played for LoL for a while and earned IP, with whom u bought runes and characters.
I find it quite intresting , but theres 1 thing I would like to ask for if it's possible.
So far I played on the US server and I'm from Europe ... what resulted me having a bigger ping then I should have had on the EU server (200+)
Still that wasn't a problem for me till now that I found out that my friend was palying it too but on the European server.
No1 wants to make the 1st step and give in the reputetion he has (or better said, ip earnt and characters bought)
So I was asking my self if u could transfer my account to the EU server?

Genuwine21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

at this time you cannot, but you might try emailing riot, who knows maybe they can make the transfer. Though I think they don't want to allow transfers, as that would open the doors for people asking for IP transferring and the like.

xXSasuk3Xx

08-05-2010

Thx for the further info, but would like if u could tell me where to email them direct ?
Need their e-mail :S

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

08-05-2010

support@riotgames.com