This game has probably made many a people rage....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

04-02-2012

and I am one of them but(and I'm sure without a doubt that I will either get raged at, laughed at or shuned)this is probably the only game that has pushed me to the verge of tears just, just look at my recent matches you'll understand why.

Anyone else felt this way even if for an instant?

BaNd0N

04-02-2012

the community playing this game has degenerated over past 6 months. I'm either a noob for A) kill stealing, B) dying in team fight, or C) not assisting when a teammate dies. No matter what, if I'm carrying the team to victory as a carry (hence the name community) or engaging to win team fights, I'm the noob. I'm not a pro by any stretch, but I'm absolutely fed up with the negative attitude of the community member in game. Everyone thinks they are hotshotgg or something and that rage is the answer. To all community members: Look at the post of a senior forum member above. You should be ashamed. It's absolutely sick with the insanity.
I've been playing for six months now. When not at work or playing, I'm watching pro matches and champion spotlights and don't feed's on all champs. I've learned how they operate, when they are effective and not. What I've learned? It doesn't matter because the children that populate this game need to grow up and quit anonymously harassing people for playing a GAME. I'm sure DOTA is the same way, and I know starcraft is just the same. Probably not going to do any good, but perhaps a few will take read the post above and stop with the inhumane treatment of fellow community members and figure out what is was like to have fun playing games again.
I have two friends who would complete a full team for me, but harassment caused them to stop playing. Those who harass make the game not fun.

LancerXXX

04-02-2012

So it's not just me... I've been noticing a lot of troll-ish threads in the NPF, and in the Tribunal people are reporting for one-liners. In-game, I guess I've gotten used to players with bad attitudes... and I don't notice it any more.

Gath Immortal

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
and I am one of them but(and I'm sure without a doubt that I will either get raged at, laughed at or shuned)this is probably the only game that has pushed me to the verge of tears just, just look at my recent matches you'll understand why.

Anyone else felt this way even if for an instant?
yes. I've won two out of my last seven ranked matches and every game somehow its ALL MY FAULT even if my idiot teamates are 0/5 or 0/6 either because im the jungler, because im the support, because i didnt leave mid to gank, because im not 5/0, WHATEVER. Screw everyone they can all die in a fire. thats how this game usually makes me feel.

Kr0ze

04-02-2012

I was a bit angry other night, was 1 win from 1300 and got a couple of turds on my team who both wanted jungle and refused to give it up. 20 min surrender. Next game teammate forgot to hit duo.queue, begged for us to dodge, went afk throughout game. 20 min surrender. 2 kids and a full time job really makes it hard to play a lot of games so ya it pisses me off sometimes. Still an awesome game

Masakan

04-02-2012

Thank god. So I'm not alone in this.

Empressium

04-02-2012

oh great now trolls also plaguing for fun bot games . sigh

lolguy999

04-02-2012

you can press O and click the message sign to the far right of everybody's names and it will automatically block whatever they will have to say

then you can just learn from your mistakes and red/yellow ping your commands.

Hope this helps!!

FoxitoOwnII

04-08-2012

The gamer world is dovoded in two types 1 the ppl who harras other ppl and blame them of they mistakes and 2 the ppl who enjoys playing and be part of a community, i want to be considereted part of the sector 2, i play as good as i can and i do as i can for the team, i have the final goel in the game is the win not my score, i never and i said NEVER get alone a teammate in a batlle even if that is the die for me, i have to say i like to play as support for a personal choice i really dont mind if i have more deads than kills if that makes the victory for my team,they call me noob in the first 20 min of the game but late they said to me "go tf go to the turrets" and i go quitly taking towers with a low profile and quietly. the ppl who harras other is in all games, cs dota, and bla bla bla, i think u dont mind that kind of idiots, in the end of the game they said to u 2u re a noob u have only 2 kill and 12 deaths" and u said " among with the 2 kills and 12 deaths i have too the victory and the respect of my team, thing u are a long way to obtian kid"