"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
Amcii, don't worry he's a troll. He made some videos on YouTube where he intentionally trolled people, trying o copy maclaren, but he's nowhere near as funny as maclaren is.
i think he needs a ban..he destroys others their elo when he dont buy items+just feeds

i wish riot would ban more people..

Pwnacus Maximus

08-20-2010

It wouldn't be as bad if he was actually funny when he did it, or did it in normal games, but instead he just screws people out of legitimate games and ruins their elo

CG Uz

08-20-2010

i have many problems with this guide from a competive standpoint.

A- Mundo is to easy to shut down with ignite. Ignite makes his ult not as effective in team fights.
B- You suggest warmogs. Not that its the worst item choice ever, but its not better then getting a Frozen Mallet.
C- His HP costs make him unplayable on SR, above 1500 elo.
D- You will be very squishy with this build, and burst is meta. - your skills cost alot of hp so consider your max hp to be -30% of what it acutally is.

If he gets a buff for SR this guide will work, at the moment he just has to many problems.

amcii

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uz Le Legend View Post
i have many problems with this guide from a competive standpoint.

A- Mundo is to easy to shut down with ignite. Ignite makes his ult not as effective in team fights.
B- You suggest warmogs. Not that its the worst item choice ever, but its not better then getting a Frozen Mallet.
C- His HP costs make him unplayable on SR, above 1500 elo.
D- You will be very squishy with this build, and burst is meta. - your skills cost alot of hp so consider your max hp to be -30% of what it acutally is.

If he gets a buff for SR this guide will work, at the moment he just has to many problems.
A: when i fight vs good enemies..they buy ex. calling too..makes it even harder to stay alive..but if you dont play like rambo and let someone else tank the dmg..a amumu for example..you will do good
B: warmogs give great hp regeneration..+give you much hp..like a leviathan..just you cant lose stacks+you get hp regeneration..frozen mallet isnt needed..just get the red buff..its a free frozen mallet
C: i played vs 1600elo people as mundo..no difference than playin vs 1300-1400..and hp problems a mundo have only in early..
D: ??? i dont think anyone can beat you in 1v1 with this build..you have enough hp to stay alive and you dont die instant..but you still deal high dmg

mundo isnt a OP champ..hes a bit UP..so it takes some games to master him and to be good as him+you need a good team
but a fed mundo is unstoppable and eats ezreals/shacos/ashes with 3 hits

CG Uz

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
A: when i fight vs good enemies..they buy ex. calling too..makes it even harder to stay alive..but if you dont play like rambo and let someone else tank the dmg..a amumu for example..you will do good
B: warmogs give great hp regeneration..+give you much hp..like a leviathan..just you cant lose stacks+you get hp regeneration..frozen mallet isnt needed..just get the red buff..its a free frozen mallet
C: i played vs 1600elo people as mundo..no difference than playin vs 1300-1400..and hp problems a mundo have only in early..
D: ??? i dont think anyone can beat you in 1v1 with this build..you have enough hp to stay alive and you dont die instant..but you still deal high dmg

mundo isnt a OP champ..hes a bit UP..so it takes some games to master him and to be good as him+you need a good team
but a fed mundo is unstoppable and eats ezreals/shacos/ashes with 3 hits
Competively speaking still, a olaf with the same build will do more damage and be harder to kill.

I understand that mundo works for you, but this guide will only work for other people if "mundo is their thing" as well.

Also, a ranged carry or a meleecarry with a gap closer should be getting red buff imo.

amcii

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uz Le Legend View Post
Competively speaking still, a olaf with the same build will do more damage and be harder to kill.

I understand that mundo works for you, but this guide will only work for other people if "mundo is their thing" as well.

Also, a ranged carry or a meleecarry with a gap closer should be getting red buff imo.
mundo is the best chaser with his ulti+ghost..with red buff noone can escape

CG Uz

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
mundo is the best chaser with his ulti+ghost..with red buff noone can escape
Except kassadin nidalee ezreal shaco gragas tryndamere, basically anything that can go through walls or anything with flash.

Also shaco kassadin nidalee are much better chasers.

Pwnacus Maximus

08-20-2010

I can't deny that mundo is a VERY good chaser, but i'm gonna have to say that akali with flash is hands down the best chaser in the entire game.

you can't run from her.
you simply can't.

kass is a close second, though.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

ive seen people try this build we just let our dps know they need to rush madreds and thats pretty much it for mundo. Madreds just owns any hp stackers.

amcii

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuYA View Post
ive seen people try this build we just let our dps know they need to rush madreds and thats pretty much it for mundo. Madreds just owns any hp stackers.
lol madreds
it takes the person with madreds still about 20 hits to bring your hp down