Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

08-19-2010

updated a bit

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/mundoguide2.jpg/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

Senior Member

08-19-2010

My man amcii knows his **** about mundo. Personally I prefer a frozen mallet and possibly a leviathan to warmogs because I despise warmogs, but I can't deny that this works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

08-19-2010

Quote:
Pwnacus Maximus:
My man amcii knows his **** about mundo. Personally I prefer a frozen mallet and possibly a leviathan to warmogs because I despise warmogs, but I can't deny that this works.


lol..why you stopped playin mundo since season 1..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

Senior Member

08-19-2010

Honestly, idk. I've been playing so many champs lately, and the ignite nerf turned me off to him. I'll give him another shot this weekend. What should I get to make up for not having a crit page since i'mm saving up for urgot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bliu23

Senior Member

08-20-2010

Nice guide, but mercury Treads. Not threads.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

08-20-2010

Quote:
Pwnacus Maximus:
Honestly, idk. I've been playing so many champs lately, and the ignite nerf turned me off to him. I'll give him another shot this weekend. What should I get to make up for not having a crit page since i'mm saving up for urgot?


get at least some % crit chance..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

08-20-2010

Quote:
bliu23:
Nice guide, but mercury Treads. Not threads.


ty, fixed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenom

Senior Member

08-20-2010

i used this guide and I went 1-7-0 on Dr Mundo thanks +1 kill than usual! great guide!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

08-20-2010

Quote:
Fenom:
i used this guide and I went 1-7-0 on Dr Mundo thanks +1 kill than usual! great guide!


LOL
try some more games..its not just a build which makes a champ good
you need some skill too(+you didnt have runes)

and take ranked games more serious..your last ranked games were all with only deaths..+you didnt have any items
0 12 1 gragas..etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

Senior Member

08-20-2010

Amcii, don't worry he's a troll. He made some videos on YouTube where he intentionally trolled people, trying o copy maclaren, but he's nowhere near as funny as maclaren is.