"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o Y

08-12-2010

holy **** you play alot. (300 games ranked)
good guide

Drama I Queen

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
frozen mallet isnt that much important for mundo..since he have his cleaver to slow anyway..
but the extra slow isnt bad

try to steal enemies red buff as often as you can + get the own buff

at a teamfight i go for the low hp people+fed people 1st..for the ashe whos stayin back..etc.
and dont waste time at the tanks..or what you mean by whats my strat at a teamfight?
Played a game, my team sucked so I didn't really get much out of it but ya you're right the cleaver really does slow Mallet isn't that important although it does help.

I'll try it again hopefully my team isn't terribad so I can figure this hero out.

amcii

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama I Queen View Post
Played a game, my team sucked so I didn't really get much out of it but ya you're right the cleaver really does slow Mallet isn't that important although it does help.

I'll try it again hopefully my team isn't terribad so I can figure this hero out.
gonna take some games to master him

when you can make it every game to get 100minions in 20mins+not to feed+followed this guide/itembuild..then you know your a good mundo and will end up with a 5.0 kda as mundo

Drama I Queen

08-12-2010

Alright I wasn't able to get 100 minions in 20 minutes this game but I wasn't a solo lane either and Garen is a ***** to lane against. However, my biggest problem is casters. They hurt a **** ton even with warmogs. I ended up not even getting any damage items. I did go 7-0-8 though. What do you do when your team picks no real tank (My line up was Mundo/Vlad/Shaco/Yi/Kennan)

Drama I Queen

08-12-2010

Last game I palyed as Mundo I went Ghostblade + Zeal to Phantom Dancer (Instead of any boots) and destroyed people. My team was terrible of course (Shen want AP) so we eventually lost (While their Shen stacked resists to the point of no return). There was never once a need to get boots the whole game I outran everyone with my ult or ghostblade blade up and even without them I was just fast anyway cause of Phantom Dancer. They didn't have much CC though and my burning agony was more than enough. Ghost Blade is dirty though if you haven't tried it I definitely would the cooldown reduction on your ult makes it like up 24/7 almost.

amcii

08-12-2010

maybe you should add me and watch how i play

Drama I Queen

08-12-2010

Ya I'd like to see that. I basically use your build but I toss variations on it like you say to. I rarely ever get Atmas for some reason. Usually there is just too much magic damage for me. Mundo is a great farmer though I got the hang of the last hit down and hit like 160 CS by 18 minutes or something stupid. Basically I bought Warmogs and Frozen Mallet for fun at 22 minutes into the game though. I sent you a request I really am enjoying Mundo. I love to play heros that are supposedly "terrible". This game has a ton of people who read the "tier list guides" and take them as law rather than thinking a little bit and figuring out that other heros are good too.

amcii

08-12-2010

Quote:
Ya I'd like to see that. I basically use your build but I toss variations on it like you say to. I rarely ever get Atmas for some reason. Usually there is just too much magic damage for me. Mundo is a great farmer though I got the hang of the last hit down and hit like 160 CS by 18 minutes or something stupid. Basically I bought Warmogs and Frozen Mallet for fun at 22 minutes into the game though. I sent you a request I really am enjoying Mundo. I love to play heros that are supposedly "terrible". This game has a ton of people who read the "tier list guides" and take them as law rather than thinking a little bit and figuring out that other heros are good too.
i accepted but cant see you on

Drama I Queen

08-13-2010

fell asleep! Where do you live again since you aren't from the US. I go to bed early lol

amcii

08-13-2010

Quote:
fell asleep! Where do you live again since you aren't from the US. I go to bed early lol
austria