"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRampage View Post
8-6 first game, 4 of them had Ignite.
you can add me as friend and we can do a 1v1 and so you can see what you need to learn
and we could do a normal game..where i am mundo..so you see how i play

yesterday i showed it someone else and scored a quadra kill

BlackRampage

08-09-2010

When playing Mundo, you just have to hope someone doesn't get too much Ignite or Executioner's.

amcii

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRampage View Post
When playing Mundo, you just have to hope someone doesn't get too much Ignite or Executioner's.
yes i hate ignite too

BlueMittens

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
ITT: Someone who don't get random numbaz.

Armor pen > crit.
Armor pen > crit dmg always.
But armor pen is not necessarily better than crit chance. It really depends on the hero and what effect you are going for. This build depends on crits so armor pen might be worse than crit chance in this situation.

BlackRampage

08-09-2010

I'd say armor penetration is better if you're not going for too many critical items. For one, I like to work towards Frozen Mallet on Yi and my only source of critical strikes are Infinity Edge and Elixir, therefore I'd take the former any day.

amcii

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMittens View Post
Armor pen > crit dmg always.
But armor pen is not necessarily better than crit chance. It really depends on the hero and what effect you are going for. This build depends on crits so armor pen might be worse than crit chance in this situation.
if you go as a ezreal bloodthirster for example..you need armor penetration

and for my build you need crit chance..mundo can have 250dmg with his E at lvl 9!..(maxed E+red elixier)
if you have at the same time 30-50% crit chance(green elixier+runes)

you deal 500dmg+ 1hit!

Drama I Queen

08-11-2010

What about frozen mallet? Again you stated that you like the lizard buff but that isn't something that you'll always have. So when you're fighting in a team fight what is your strat?

amcii

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama I Queen View Post
What about frozen mallet? Again you stated that you like the lizard buff but that isn't something that you'll always have. So when you're fighting in a team fight what is your strat?
frozen mallet isnt that much important for mundo..since he have his cleaver to slow anyway..
but the extra slow isnt bad

try to steal enemies red buff as often as you can + get the own buff

at a teamfight i go for the low hp people+fed people 1st..for the ashe whos stayin back..etc.
and dont waste time at the tanks..or what you mean by whats my strat at a teamfight?

Volpes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
USE ELIXIERS!
the red+green ones are so good for mundo..buy them in every minute of the game
No thanks. That's way too much money spent on elixirs. Use them sparingly.

Quote:
and whoever says warmogs is a bad item as mundo..forget that idiot..he will have a 2.0 kd as mundo..but you want a 5.0!
you need the hp for the mid/lategame to survive
No, no, no, no. Warmog's is bad. "But it stacks with his ult!" No, it doesn't. That is an illusion. Your ult is a direct scaler to your effective health. You should buy armor and magic resistance first. Sure, the big healing numbers look cool. But they don't matter if you can get sliced through like butter. It's the same reason you don't stack health on any other champion (besides Vlad).

Camopon

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volpes View Post
No thanks. That's way too much money spent on elixirs. Use them sparingly.
You're taking this quote out of context. It was a hyperbole.

Quote:
No, no, no, no. Warmog's is bad. "But it stacks with his ult!" No, it doesn't. That is an illusion. Your ult is a direct scaler to your effective health. You should buy armor and magic resistance first. Sure, the big healing numbers look cool. But they don't matter if you can get sliced through like butter. It's the same reason you don't stack health on any other champion (besides Vlad).
He always gets merc treads, he often gets spirit visage and/or atma's, and he'll get thornmail if necessary. He strongly suggests getting armor/resist items.