"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL pubstar View Post
You think this rune page is required? I run armor pen, hp quint and dodge... i don't have any of the runes you have... that'd be hella expensive.
yes it is

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

i'm currently 1 win to 7 losses at this point following this build...

to be honest, this build is fantastic, in 8 games i've had one negative KDR game... this build is amazing, i love it.

but alas i'm 1-7 because of bad teammates

having a blast playing this build.. just wish i could get some wins... haha

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

uggggh... what can i say

i might give up. http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1288364604

Marzix

Recruiter

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post

but as olaf i prefer frozen mallet..cause he needs the slow..(im a noob olaf)
i dont need it that much as mundo..cleaver is a good enough slow spell..but im still tryin to get red buff as often as i can..because of the extra dmg..+auto atk slow..

i dont like relying on cleaver, with 3-4 other champs in your way and minions, its hard to rely on that to not allow them to get away. now if cleaver was more like some other champion abilities that didnt hit whatever it came into contact with first (like shen and akali's shurikens or teemos blind shot) then yea, frozen mallet wouldnt be worth it.

how awesome would it be if rylais worked with burning agony though ? heh

amcii

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL pubstar View Post
uggggh... what can i say

i might give up. http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1288364604
you have wrong runes..and its taking definitly some more games to understand mundo..

if you want see how i play mundo..add me..you will see that this build works

amcii

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzix View Post
i dont like relying on cleaver, with 3-4 other champs in your way and minions, its hard to rely on that to not allow them to get away. now if cleaver was more like some other champion abilities that didnt hit whatever it came into contact with first (like shen and akali's shurikens or teemos blind shot) then yea, frozen mallet wouldnt be worth it.

how awesome would it be if rylais worked with burning agony though ? heh
thats why you get red buff

wardin enemies red buff is so important..try to steal it..try to get red buff on your side as often as you can..for any bigger teamfight

and then dont try to get focused..

but warmogs > frozen mallet for me..if you prefer mallet ok..but you will need definitly some hp for mid/lategame..and for atmas impaler
and when you go for frozen mallet..you will need some lifesteal..

Marzix

Recruiter

10-30-2010

you cant always rely on red buff either, especially with a jungler on your team like warwick or udyr. plus id rather give red buff to a range or higher attack speed character to be able to apply the red buff more often.

and you can try to lead your throws, or predict what direction they may go, but you cant always guess right every time. especially if they run into brush around mid, they may move with the brush rather than just straight away.

StalkerJamforx

10-30-2010

Items+how to play:
shoes+4 hp pots, then you try to farm as much as you can and get the hp belt..+430 hp?..you should be lvl 6 by now..if you was mid you can try to gank lanes..and give someone else mid..so you try to get some kills and gold..so you can finish a warmog+mercury treads
you should have both items at minute 15-20
+you need minimum 100minionkills at minute 20

after that you go for whatever you need..if enemies are magic dmg dealers..you can go for a spirit visage..you should have 100 MR then..
if they are phsyical dmg dealers you can go atmas impaler+zeal
so you get your defense to 130+ vs the phsyical dmg dealers..+you get 18% crit chance of atmas..+70dmg

How come you don't get Spirit Visage early? So much cheaper than Warmogs. Also, What about Emblem of Valor? Lifesteal for health and a good team item?

amcii

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkerJamforx View Post
How come you don't get Spirit Visage early? So much cheaper than Warmogs. Also, What about Emblem of Valor? Lifesteal for health and a good team item?
i try to get warmogs as fast as i can!..minute 12-16 it should be finished
=high hp in early game+mid game..+you get the bonus hp faster..than when buyin warmogs later..(minions/kills give extra hp..so you get it early to get more hp)
after that you can get spirit visage..

and emblem of valor..i prefer ex. calling as lifesteal item..and i prefer when someone else in team buys starks fervor..
i try to get warmogs+atmas impaler+spirit visage+some elixiers as fast as i can..when i have that..i dont need anything else..

amcii

10-31-2010

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Dr.+M...ca93269c1fe77a

this build+red+green elixier for any big teamfight!
i promise you..you will be the highest dmg dealer

later you can sell the smaller items..and buy this:

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Dr.+M...c5dbaeb9d5c13b

or you can go for inf. edge as 4th item..it will make your dmg very high but it will take a while to finish

if you are the only tank..or really like to tank..but still want to deal some dmg..buy sunfires/force of nature instead of the ex. calling+zeal..
dont forget to buy atmas before that..and to use red+green elixier with this build..with runes/atmas impaler/elixier you will still have 50-60 % crit chance then..and ~220 dmg(with red elixier)..

and like 4500 hp (with red elixier) with 185 defense..and 170 mr..

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Dr.+M...743e425a0171a7