"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dianetics

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemaster View Post
stop upvoting this crappy build
Have you tried it? I've actually tried it and it works out really nicely. It's a very brutal Mundo build.

X Widow Maker X

10-13-2010

So wait as for the atmas, warmogs, changes, are they going live?

And if they do how will this affect mundo. I would say Warmogs is a nerf because they are taking out a huge amount of life regen, which is really what benefits mundo, since hes spells require health.

Atmas is an even bigger nerf. No more crit chance? Essentially that rapes mundos dps by half. It was all about stacking atmas crit chance with phantom dancer crit chance to be a dps machine. Now we are down by about 18% crit chance. We still need atmas to scale with warmogs... am i right?

EchoRex

10-13-2010

Warmogs: As of now yes, they are going live.

The Warmog's change is a net increase for Mundo, regen he has covered, the HP helps more than the crappy HP/5 due to his passive and Sadism. Champions like Morde or Vlad who screw up and decide they want Warmog's suffer more from it due to losing some health cost resource management. It's still a terribly inefficient item.

Atma's: No, no changes to Atma's this coming patch to live. Not ever in their current form.

Atma's was a straight uber nerf from any direction of looking at it.

Dianetics

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
Atma's was a straight uber nerf from any direction of looking at it.
I disagree. I like the Atma's change. The missing crit sucks but new Atmas will be useful as an early game item that adds both damage and survivability. What's not to love?

EchoRex

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianetics View Post
I disagree. I like the Atma's change. The missing crit sucks but new Atmas will be useful as an early game item that adds both damage and survivability. What's not to love?
What is to love?
Hooray 1 to 1/2 of a DPS's auto attack?
Hooray half to a quarter of a Mage's spam nuke?
Hooray losing the difference between 1 in 5 attacks crit and 1 in 50, or 1 in 3 attacks crit being nerfed to 1 in 8?

It was god awful, it just made it a much worse version of Sunfire.

Completely asinine change that made the item go from being useful on several champions, to being worse on every champ.

amcii

10-14-2010

when they change atmas..its time to quit for me

janitormaned

10-14-2010

i usually have the health in this build but dont have gold to get the dps high. Great Guide. I like alot cause that is what i do a lot but i dont dominate like you do

amcii

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by janitormaned View Post
i usually have the health in this build but dont have gold to get the dps high. Great Guide. I like alot cause that is what i do a lot but i dont dominate like you do
then i guess your mainproblem is the farming..
farm minions as much as you can..
try to focus for 1 game just on lasthitting..if you can get 100minionkills in 20mins..you will be ok
and one day you will be able to do both..lasthitting 90% of the minions and harassing in early game..

it will take you ~50-100 games..but in the end you will dominate too

Supreme1337

10-15-2010

Will the changes to Atma's Impaler affect this build, or do you think it will still be useful?

VoiceofTreason

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme1337 View Post
Will the changes to Atma's Impaler affect this build, or do you think it will still be useful?
Man I want to rage here but I won't. Read ^up^ a little. And ofc it's going to hurt this build.