Ap or Ad Master yi ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Octavius Caesar

04-02-2012

Yi isn't the greatest choice in ranked, but AD would likely hold better results. When I say AD I mean BD Yi. His BD skill is where he shines, as he is killed extremely quickly in teamfights.

Duffman316

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vathor View Post
Yi isn't the greatest choice in ranked, but AD would likely hold better results. When I say AD I mean BD Yi. His BD skill is where he shines, as he is killed extremely quickly in teamfights.

Theshortkid1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Master Yi is a pretty decent jungler it's just that he needs a red buff or maybe a phage to gank. Alpha Strike is his only reliable ganking ability which is why I don't see many Yi junglers. AP Master Yi also is quite useful. Though his only damage source would be Alpha Strike and an activated Wuju Style (which is barely any damage) he has a LOT of sustain in team fights with Meditate. Just make sure if you pick AP Yi the enemy team does not have much cc to interrupt meditate. So in my opinion either is fine depending on you and both teams.

KultoDeSkaro

04-03-2012

Here's a hint: don't play Yi in ranked. He's fine in normals if you enjoy Yi, but he really isn't all that great and in ranked you want only the best champs