Tryndamire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zmann9

03-31-2012

I realize that he is perfectly balanced on SR, but he really needs to be changed for the sake of TT. I went top and laned against him and I got 3-0 and everything was great. He then got his ulti- and killed me easily even though i was up 3 kills. He also managed (once he had his ulti again) to 1 v 2 my bottom lane and kill them both. He carried their team to victory because he is completely over powered. The thing is his passive. It gives him 35% crit chance... OP! I find that his ultimate is fair, however, with a passive 35% crit chance, passive who knows how big ad bonus on top of that, and a dandy heal for the end, I cannot help but notice that it is cheap. Also, he can have a really high crit chance on lv 1 if he gets his fury full. Then, when he is lv 2, he can spin over to you, lower all of you ad, and proceed to crit you to death. Don't say you can get away- you would have to use your flash and you cannot do that every 15 seconds... so that is my point... Trynd, even if he gets a terrible early game, is by far the most op champ. Please nerf him

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

PLz nerf this champ ruin game

kianistus

03-31-2012

Well, if u take exhausts he can counter him. One of the reason people want normal draft is so you know to pick you summoner spells to counter the champions. 2 or three exhausts won't make tryn completely useless, but it will disable him enough to be able to kill him in team fights.

Also, this game is balanced around Summoner's Rift. Far more people play 5v5 and although i play almost exclusively 3v3, I can't ask riot to balance champions around this map because so few people play it comparatively.

Xeleste

03-31-2012

The first page of this forum list has about 5 complain threads about tyrnd. You guys just got mad because you cant play against him. Morgana and Ashe in a lane sweep him so bad he cant get back to jungle after Morgana's Dark Binding if it lands. Ashe ultis and he wouldnt get anywhere near the brush in top. mid he would run top brush and you can circle around as ashe. You guys are very immature about him and need to focus on other things. so what if he has big crit? team gank him if you guys are really that mad. other overpowered champs or champ teams are what you need to focus on. STOP RAGING ABOUT TYRANDAMERE

lirm

03-31-2012

@tryndamere rage;

fsck. off.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

@lirm

no

Exqzr

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
PLz nerf this champ ruin game
lixa < bored

Axil

03-31-2012

a little

Restiur1

03-31-2012

tryndamere its too stronk that you can burst he down with a simple burst of LB

GrimCrimson

03-31-2012

I find all this Tryndamere OP hype annoying,

@OP , he only gets .35% crit chance per fury, which he wastes if you burst him to the point where he has to Q to heal (which is near useless until level 5), and he has to farm a lot to get 100 fury, which any good ranged carry can stop.