Ask Taric

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-03-2012

Taric,

You have directed plays, but is there any other form of art that you indulge in?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Taric

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesuiko View Post
Taric.. the question we've all been waiting for. Are you gay?
If you ask me this, do you still doubt it or you want a shard of this diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu walks into the room*

huh, i heard that this guy is very-
"GASP"

*She stares in awe at the Gem knight, looking from his head to his toes, carefully noting each of his gems and staring intesively at his hair*

Oh...my..
he-he's sooo pretty.... how can anybody get anymore-

*she stops as she looks at his bed. on top of it were leg warmers. very pink leg warmers*

*Lulu doesnt make a sound while turning to face Taric. she tilts her head ever so slightly, her hat shading her face. While keeping eye contact, she eminates an aura of want and, to the surprise of Pix, maniac obssession*

*Lulu mumbles slowly and audibly:*

"oh i WILL find a way to keep you forever, you beautiful creature..."

*Pix stares at Lulu, then at Taric with blank Horror*
Taric, looking at Lulu, takes her on his hands and raises her high, with a fatherly smile on his face. He proceeds to sit her on his lap, cuddle and tickle the fae yordle.

Well, diamonds are forever, are them not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Taric,

You have directed plays, but is there any other form of art that you indulge in?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Yes, i use my free time to enjoy and practice many forms of art, statuary, clay art, ceramics, glass blowing and a little painting are some examples. Some say i'm not a bad dancer.

Princess Sivir

04-04-2012

Taric, Master of Gemcraft

The sapphires in my armor and crossblade are powerful gems, but they have been... acting strange as of late.

As you know I use their powers to activate my spell shields, but as of my last few bouts on Summoners Rift, they have refused to activate. I keep them polished and shiny, take good care of them... Do you know why they would not activate? Is perhaps their power almost drained off?

-Sivir

Ask Taric

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Taric, Master of Gemcraft

The sapphires in my armor and crossblade are powerful gems, but they have been... acting strange as of late.

As you know I use their powers to activate my spell shields, but as of my last few bouts on Summoners Rift, they have refused to activate. I keep them polished and shiny, take good care of them... Do you know why they would not activate? Is perhaps their power almost drained off?

-Sivir
That is a valid option, battle mistress, as they did not broke outright as a way to leave you. Yes, gems might 'chose' to leave a owner to reach someone who is more in need of that kind of gem.
The stones draw energy from natural light, a well worn gem, although fully functional in more its passive effects, might begin to flicker and become unstable, mere polishing is not sufficient for them.
Leave them a full day bathing in the sun, or wait 3 days: Soon will be happening a lunar eclipse, the energy of both sun and moon is considerably stronger.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-04-2012

What type of gems do you find in your cavern?

Ask Taric

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
What type of gems do you find in your cavern?
Mostly quartz and it's variants, like citrine and amethyst. As quartz forms and combines with other minerals, the pure, clear rock crystal takes different colors and hues.
I also have found some signs of opals and tourmaline, too. Why you ask?

AskUdyr

04-04-2012

Gem knight. We wish to inquire why you think people attribute certain...traits upon you. It seems rather base and absurd. We know how it is to have certain ideas and traits attributed to you without them ever having spoken to you.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-04-2012

Just wondering.

Ask Taric

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Gem knight. We wish to inquire why you think people attribute certain...traits upon you. It seems rather base and absurd. We know how it is to have certain ideas and traits attributed to you without them ever having spoken to you.
They inquire of it because they fear it, i'd say, Animal Spirit. Many are afraid of digging deep the earth in look of what is beneath the surface, afraid they might find something like a beast's den or a pocket of sulphurous gasses. This far, i could care less of what they think: I am a man, and i am brave enough to assume that what i am. This makes me braver them these people, do you think it not? Huhuhuh...

SuperMan Pix

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Taric, looking at Lulu, takes her on his hands and raises her high, with a fatherly smile on his face. He proceeds to sit her on his lap, cuddle and tickle the fae yordle.
hahahahhahahaha yaaaaaayyyy!!

*Pix flies in front of Taric with a very worried expression. he uses hand motions to signal to the Gem Knight to not trust the sorceress. Lulu continues to laugh*

hahahahhahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-Lulu and Pix

1234567 ... 12