Ask Taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker View Post
Taric,
As the gem knight what do you think of my void stone?
-Kassadin, The Void Walker
It both fascinates and terrifies me, both so much looking like gems and yet so different.

It does not heal, it hurts, it brings forth chaos, instability and distortion, it feeds in positive energy and turns it into negative force. Even i say it should be shattered and threw back to the ****ed pits of Nothingness where it came from.

AskVoidWalker

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
It both fascinates and terrifies me, both so much looking like gems and yet so different.

It does not heal, it hurts, it brings forth chaos, instability and distortion, it feeds in positive energy and turns it into negative force. Even i say it should be shattered and threw back to the ****ed pits of Nothingness where it came from.
This is good to know, perhaps if I truely become corrupt, but only then will you have the honor of shattering it.

CrabbierComic40

05-22-2012

taric i just want to thank you for teaching me something last time me and xin zhao laned against you.....

always wear sunglasses when fighting you,freking seizures for days if you don't!

Chef Boyordog

08-13-2012

Hmm, where did Taric go? Must be dazzling the women, and the men, for he is the most outrageous man in the world.

RG2000

01-14-2013

Greetings Master Taric, my name is Gaver, first of all...are you left handed ? you seems to be wielding your hammer with your left hand....
2nd why do you think magic has ruined this land ?
3rd do you think conducting studies and researches about gems will help restore this land ?

thank you for your time..