Ask Taric

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

04-01-2012

Hello, my fellow companions, uhh, how may i even begin with it?
Well, frankly, seeing my coworkers speaking so openly of their personal lives, i think this shone that sparkle deep inside me to open myself a bit more to the public on my personal life.
I wont go into details in some cases, but i'll be sharing the tidbits of my everyday life as i answer your questions. Now let me put some order in this place, gracious me, the room is such a mess!! All dust, no shine or colors, let me handle this...

randy780

04-01-2012

hello taric

how many crystals do you have in that armor

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Taric,

Good to see ya.
I summon you on a regular basis and we tend to do well.
Keep up the good work.

Geokhan, supporting the best with the best

Ask Taric

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrandy View Post
hello taric

how many crystals do you have in that armor
That armor? I think you might speak of my usual sapphire-clad suit, right?
Well, Randy, dear, there are two ways to answer this:
First, there are 42 gems currently in my plate mail and arms, if you consider clusters as a single gem. I constantly change the number and positions, although... The more i learn from Runeterra's fantastical healing and warding techniques, more i rebuild this true piece of art you see me wearing on the lanes.
The other answer is... Countless. I asked the blacksmith who crafted it's main pieces to mix dusted sapphire to the molten steel, so you can say every part of it contains crystals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Taric,

Good to see ya.
I summon you on a regular basis and we tend to do well.
Keep up the good work.

Geokhan, supporting the best with the best
Good to see you, summoner. I'm flattered by your words, thank you, but i am nothing more then a raw diamond on the fields of justice, so i do as well as the summoner who calls, cuts and polishes me.

BloatedBile

04-02-2012

Taric,

I summoned you recently 'cause you were free and all. Boy that was a huge flop. I cannot comprehend how you work. All your abilities are buffed by Ability Power, and yet you have a supportive role and get supportive items. Your abilities have such a low range, but I end up in the summoning platform shortly after getting into the fray. No offense but until I understand you more, I'm afraid I won't be summoning you anytime soon.

-BB

PS: Do you have any nicknames?

Ask Taric

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
Taric,

I summoned you recently 'cause you were free and all. Boy that was a huge flop. I cannot comprehend how you work. All your abilities are buffed by Ability Power, and yet you have a supportive role and get supportive items. Your abilities have such a low range, but I end up in the summoning platform shortly after getting into the fray. No offense but until I understand you more, I'm afraid I won't be summoning you anytime soon.

-BB

PS: Do you have any nicknames?
Oh, this, seems you did not got into the spirit of i being a gem knight, darling, allow me to answer this.
First of all, yes, my role on the fields of Justice are supportive, but i am no simple healer, i am also a protector, a 'tank' as many summoners say.
My abilites indeed do work best with some magical power items, but these gems shine their finest when they are sturdy. Valiantly this knight of your runs head on against the incoming enemies and fights alongside his allies. Notice this: My healing spells can be called upon faster as my gems draw power from enemies i smash, and it does not only heals my allies, earth's channeled energy also restores myself in the process, so i can last longer in the battle.
I am no mere healer, summoner, i am also a combatant, meant to be hard as obsidian.
Try items that grants both survivability and supporting, as the Aegis of the Legion and the Soul Shroud.

As for nicknames, odd, some do call me by my title, but most champions have no problems on calling me by name.
I indeed, have some other names i am called by, but i'll keep them secret. Rather personal, you see.

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

taric do you like hugs?
can i hug you?
have you befriend any of the other champions?
why is your hair so perfect?

Ms Annie Hastur

04-02-2012

Do you really Date misses Ezreal?

Ask Taric

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhug View Post
taric do you like hugs?
can i hug you?
have you befriend any of the other champions?
why is your hair so perfect?
Why, yes, i love hugs!
Surely, come here, cupcake, let me show you earth's embrace.
Naturally i would have befriended other champions, you don't imagine how outrageous is to go shopping with Lux, she is so peppy!
And, hohohoh, my hair is my little secret, i have a balm of mineral oils that i use on it every full moon, it keeps it as it is, and i wont be sharing it so easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Do you really Date misses Ezreal?
Oh, this...
Heh, i am sorry to disappoint the crowds, but no, we are not. The boy sure has his feminine looks, but it is the young age, nothing more than this. We are indeed good friends, more oft then not he visits me with some of his findings so we can discuss the value of, let us say, a gem-clad gauntlet or even a crystal cluster.
Yes, i would love to have the chance to nibble his lips, but... Alas, the boy is so oblivious, so full of passion for his profession i dare to say Ezreal is...
Ruinssexual.

Ask Brolaf

04-02-2012

Gem Bro!

You creep me out, dude.

Brolaf, the king of Bromacia

1234511 ... 12