Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not racist, just frusterated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoLF42

04-02-2012

Well ping isn't the problem. I play at ~300 normally from Australia, but it would be quite difficult for Riot to expand their server from NA to NA/SA. I think we just have to live with it.

xRias

04-02-2012

Huehuehuehuehue.

Dekar Volff

04-02-2012

I've read somewhere that riot is bringin LoL to Brazil...

http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/2012/03/29/riot-games-prepara-lancamento-de-league-of-legends-no-brasil.htm (in Brazilian Portuguese)

I'm brazilian and i NEVER speak portuguese during matches, and even if my ping to a BR server may be 8 or 16(normal ping) i would not play on the brazilian server till they(we) grow better

pannra

04-04-2012

Because the only language in America is English right? As long as you play on a North American server expect to see every language under the sun. You could always learn chinese, move to china and never have this problem again.