Not racist, just frusterated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heibai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

When is South America going to get their own server? It's really frustrating getting into a game and not understanding what my teammates are saying, while also being yelled at and harassed by them...

Any word on when this will be fixed, as I know a lot of other players have this issue.

Pantalećo

04-01-2012

And for south america play is hard because his internets speed are pretty low and the distence make the best internet have pings like 170... what make play really hardcore...

they deserve... i have some friends of south america and they play well

ItsMr JP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

They are a burden to non moon speakers. I will be happy when they are all deported to their own server. Just afk until then.

TeknoWizard

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMr JP View Post
They are a burden to non moon speakers. I will be happy when they are all deported to their own server. Just afk until then.
Umm. Wow. Way to invalidate the first guy's "Not to be racist" blurb.

But I think that adding a South American server would be good. I might even say add a Central/South American one. Group the generally non-English speaking countries together.

monstuman443

04-01-2012

^^ This. I cant even count the number of times ive lost matches because most of my team speaks spanish or something. I try to communicate, but it doesnt work. Coordinating anything is near impossible.

Struggler9996

04-01-2012

Agreed. And like TC, my reason for wanting it has nothing to do with racism. Communication is extremely important in LoL, and if you're stuck with randoms that don't speak English (and we all know how common this is), your entire team is at an automatic disadvantage.

Henry Plainview

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantalećo View Post
And for south america play is hard because his internets speed are pretty low and the distence make the best internet have pings like 170... what make play really hardcore...

they deserve... i have some friends of south america and they play well
Hell, I live on the US East Coast and have fast internet and I rarely get a ping below 100, I don't know what's with Riot's servers...

EssOnDeez

04-01-2012

HeiBai. My best friend is south american. However, this game is turning me racist against them. I;ve noticed that players of all races have their bad and good qualities, but south americans only have bad. They think they are the best players in the world and ALWAYS ALWAYS blame others for something and make a huge deal outof it. It is never their faults. And w/e they are proven wrong they just say "jaja".... I MEAN WHO THE FK LAUGHS LIKE THAT!? South American players in this game have huge egos. I'm just sayign from observation that they are the most unpleasant people to play with in the world. Also they que in pairs a lot and **** talk you in south american languages which adds to their superiority ego. Really man... I feel you. I really do dislike them in this game... I also have the same problem in world of warcraft, starcraft, and my xbox fps game. They relaly do need their own servers.

lilbit

04-01-2012

I think the 2 different pings we have in the game are bilingual. you dint have to type to set up big plays. just can't be a total ******.

EchoesInTheNight

04-02-2012

I have a similar sort of issue with living in Australia, 170 ping is good for me and one of my friends somehow survives on 240 ping.