Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashing during loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drabowicz420

04-01-2012

Hi, my game Client crashes every so often, I have had this problem off and on ever since downloading LoL. I have re-installed twice, checked drivers, DO NOT have LoL Replay installed, and have no clue why it keeps crashing. It will work all day sometimes with no issues, other times I can spend 15 minutes attempting to re-join a game after it kicks me out at loading screen, and I'm sure that I've been reported a bunch of times due to this game crashing. It occurs at RANDOM points, sometimes less than 50% sometimes almost 100% and isnt ALWAYS happening. For instance I just played 4 games, fine. Load up a 5th game, cant even join because keeps crashing. Thx for your help, anyone else having this problem?