Any Nunu Jungle tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starsourced

04-01-2012

Ive been jungling nunu alot lately and i absolutely love to jungle with him. But im still trying to find things like a build and how to create a strong Nunu gank. Any tips would be helpful if you can.

Mid Sejuani GG

04-01-2012

One tip on ganking with nunu would be try ganking through the lane. Have your laner push and then get in the brush. From there try and lore their laner to the brush and ult. There is a strong hank for you. However this is somewhat situational.

CactusManMode

04-01-2012

Get ignited and troll bot hard!!!!!!!!!

OriginalJack

04-02-2012

One think I've found about jungle Nunu is that he is pretty strong at counter jungling. Like surprisingly good. Just run over to the enemy side with your speed boost and take a bite our one of their camps and run back*. They hardly ever catch because you have a speed boost and a slow. It doesn't take much of this before their jungler start to fall behind especially.

(* - not recommended against champs with very high clear times like shyv)

Doctor Tam

04-02-2012

You should build either gp10 or a madreds razor. Gp10 means you will have awful farm but can help your team more. Madreds allows you to farm and become a strong bruiser later on.

SweetSheets

04-02-2012

use smite and teleport
smite and flash
or smite and ghost.

start with getting boots and 3 hp pots.
start blue, using consume ability and smite.
when you level get your slow.
proceed to clear your jungle (depending how you do your masteries you'll be level 3-4)
gank closest lane (if level 3 you should have slow - level 2 consume - level 1, if 4 you should have your fury leveled to 1 as well) gank, proceed to jungle for a while counter jungle a bit if you'd like.

Jess and Willump

04-02-2012

Yeah, Jungle Nunu isn't as powerful as he used to be, and that's why he is being used as a support. His consume used to 1 hit wraith's and wolves throughout the course of the game, but now the camp's health scales throughout the game, so I would recommend leveling consume a little faster than usual, and using attack speed reds.

xXAntXx

04-02-2012

The only thing I dislike about nunu is late game he brings attack speed buff and his ult but no real burst damage

gr0wdon

04-02-2012

flash in with ult when ganking, always works

VanAkuma

04-02-2012

Take Flash/Smite
start boots 3 pot, clear wolf -> blue, invade enemy wraith, consume wraith and leave.
For nunu ganking, i find that you need a good team to be very effective. You can blood boil and run in, and use your E to slow him down, but at lvl 4, slow isnt tremendous. You will need either a competent laner who can poke em down to a range where they will still stick around but definite kill potential, or have a team comp where the lanes have stun/snare/charm, aka hard ccs