Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support suggestion please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavrae

04-01-2012

About half of the games I play are premade PvE with four people I know. These four typically play the same champions each game.

Nasus (top player, but very stubborn. Always mid-lane solo with Life Steal + Crit build)
Caitlyn (LeBlanc rarely)
Amumu (attempting to learn verious tanks)
Various Assassins (he hasn't picked one, but is always an assassin of some sort)

I typically play Ahri or Ryze in solo-random and I'm attempting to branch out, but for this team I want to work on a support character to help out some of the newer players on the team. Which support character would you suggest?

FYI: All between summoner lvl 10 and 17.

Cpt Rastapopulos

04-01-2012

Lulu. Almost all of your team don't have any abilies that can boost their movement speed. With lulu, you can boost theirs, and she is a support class that can do great damages.

iamvirii

04-01-2012

I like Sona here..

Sona/Cait is sick bottom, constant harras and really good poke/sustain. Plus, you have increased movement speed, increased damage and armor..

If you rune right, and you build right, you can stance dance between two at the same time to keep up two buffs... like, Keep up Armor+Magic Resistance and Attack Damage if you are being aggressive, or Armor+MR and Movement if you are low on HP nad need to get away.

Kavrae

04-01-2012

Thank you for the suggestions. I took a look through the abilities for both Sona and Lulu. I like what I see. I will probably give both of them a try and see which I like better for this setup.

So far I've mostly attempted using Zilean with them, but it hasn't gone as well as I'd hoped.