Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Losing a won game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thrawn1324

04-01-2012

I would like to report that it is possible to surrender after destroying the enemy nexus. This results in a lost game.

Not sure if want to bother to fix this, but there it is.

TheNeXShAdO

04-01-2012

im sorry but i think that if you want to surrender, it is your choice and you will probably get a laugh. it all depends, my friend and I always try that to either get a loss (never happened tho) or get a double boom.

Khalahn

04-01-2012

This is working as intended.

xArticunox

04-01-2012

Unfortunately your(or your teams) own stupidity is NOT a glitch. Next time you want to taunt the enemy like that make sure 2 of you hits no.

thrawn1324

04-01-2012

It wasn't to taunt the enemy team, we were facing bots and having a good time. We just wanted to see if you could do it and you could. It gave us all a laugh and by the responses I'm getting, I doubt anyone cares to prevent this stupid act.