Grackis To CLG stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelsOfHell12

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WintrBorn View Post
Ok, hold on, lemme get my nerd rage up.
High 5

Pigby

08-05-2010

what's a grackis?

xKLG

08-05-2010

As a watcher of both streams and participant in both communities, I formally request his raging, annoying ass would just stop streaming. He's a troll and a blowhard, and only a mid level player in any case.

Grackis

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsOfHell12 View Post
Well i heared Grackis went to the CLG stream (before i get flame comments THIS IS NOT A QQ THREAD KTHNX)
We at solomid had some amazing times with you and we are going to miss you and your prorage and random IT streams at your work. (not to mention the hawt webcam streams)

and we all from solomid are gonna miss you <3 gl at clg grackis
(if you want to leave a comment saying: OMG GRACKIS IS SO BAD HURR DURR IM SO HAPPY HES GONE plz go away cuz nobody rlly cares about you)

wait what??? no im still on solomid.net i dunno where this came from lol i do have a justin.tv tho... not that i wouldnt mind streaming there 2 =) but they have plenty of good streamers.

Grackis

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzL View Post
As a watcher of both streams and participant in both communities, I formally request his raging, annoying ass would just stop streaming. He's a troll and a blowhard, and only a mid level player in any case.

ok cool ill see you in the tournament world.... oh wait no i wont... lol /trololololo as phreak would say.... "get on my level"

P.S. obviously another noob mad we banned him LOL i love how CLG never bans annoying kids, u get like 3 annoying warnings in chat and BAN thats why our community all know each other and is so close. Good community > viewer count.

P.S.S. not that hotshot doesn't have his own good community... but its riddled with trolls as well.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Grackis. I believe it comes from the greek word Kracken...

Grackis

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grackis View Post
ok cool ill see you in the tournament world.... oh wait no i wont... lol /trololololo as phreak would say.... "get on my level"

P.S. obviously another noob mad we banned him LOL i love how CLG never bans annoying kids, u get like 3 annoying warnings in chat and BAN thats why our community all know each other and is so close. Good community > viewer count.

P.S.S. not that hotshot doesn't have his own good community... but its riddled with trolls as well.
P.S.S.S. http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php

and livestream.com/grackis

and http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=GraCKIS
justin.tv/grackis

Laoking

11-05-2010

Omg grackis is so bad hurr durr im so happy hes gone