Nerf ww!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phattrick

04-01-2012

seriously you guys are so ****ing thick. A tanky dps champ, that has a ability self heal and is UN-counterable. His ult you can handle....BUT HE DOES TOO MUCH ****ING DAMAGE AND ISNT FOCUSABLE! ****! IM SO ****ING MAD 16 ****ING LOSS STREAK BECAUSE OF THAT ****ING ASS HOLE CHAMP! ****ING FIX HIM YOU ****ING MORONS!

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

well then.....this is something

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

you've lost 16 games in a row because of one champion? Firstly, is it free ww week? Secondly....well is it?

Thats about all I can say/ask other than the obvious stop being so **** careless around the champ because it seems like it's just you who's lost.

ItsMr JP

04-01-2012

O this thread again. Learn to counter.

Haunchbones

04-01-2012

tanky, strong ult, self heal,

better nerf irelia

Krazzikk

04-01-2012

Warwick doesn't deserve a nerf. You just need to control his jungling and pay attention, he is a easy champ to play and is pretty good but not that good, their is other champions that could be gettin a nerf. so f*** off warwick.

shadowgift

04-01-2012

when i see an op champ, i buy him...
i bought: graves, vayne, wukong, cass, kass...
if ww piss u off, buy him and try to piss off other players

TheRythum

04-01-2012

Learn to counter... that's all I can say, oh and stop whining! it's really annoying.

Big Dippa D

04-01-2012

counters to ww, ignite, randuins, frozen heart, exhaust, executioners calling, ashe.

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-01-2012

ww's jungle speed is really meh. If you're against solo top warwick, take a safe pick like cho'gath.