Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf ww!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phattrick

04-01-2012

seriously you guys are so ****ing thick. A tanky dps champ, that has a ability self heal and is UN-counterable. His ult you can handle....BUT HE DOES TOO MUCH ****ING DAMAGE AND ISNT FOCUSABLE! ****! IM SO ****ING MAD 16 ****ING LOSS STREAK BECAUSE OF THAT ****ING ASS HOLE CHAMP! ****ING FIX HIM YOU ****ING MORONS!

IKoDuan

04-01-2012

well then.....this is something

DrWhippy

04-01-2012

you've lost 16 games in a row because of one champion? Firstly, is it free ww week? Secondly....well is it?

Thats about all I can say/ask other than the obvious stop being so **** careless around the champ because it seems like it's just you who's lost.

ItsMr JP

04-01-2012

O this thread again. Learn to counter.

Haunchbones

04-01-2012

tanky, strong ult, self heal,

better nerf irelia

Krazzikk

04-01-2012

Warwick doesn't deserve a nerf. You just need to control his jungling and pay attention, he is a easy champ to play and is pretty good but not that good, their is other champions that could be gettin a nerf. so f*** off warwick.

shadowgift

04-01-2012

when i see an op champ, i buy him...
i bought: graves, vayne, wukong, cass, kass...
if ww piss u off, buy him and try to piss off other players

TheRythum

04-01-2012

Learn to counter... that's all I can say, oh and stop whining! it's really annoying.

Big Dippa D

04-01-2012

counters to ww, ignite, randuins, frozen heart, exhaust, executioners calling, ashe.

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-01-2012

ww's jungle speed is really meh. If you're against solo top warwick, take a safe pick like cho'gath.