Ask Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

12-29-2012

(( Sorry for my recent lateness, I've been dealing with life and doing a bit of traveling. Give me.. a few hours to get some replies up. ))

Ask Irie

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
((Yes...and if you don't mind i shall dig it down further))

Before, I found that you are an interesting person, I rarely had such long serious talks with any League champions before. Also I find out that Ionia's landscape, landmarks, the waterfall and the temples are amazingly beautiful just like her Captain of the Guards...haha...and it's totally worth the amount of time and effort I spent to sail here..

So you often spend your time alone ? I mean like training alone ?..ever consider having a leisure time perhaps, with Ahri perhaps ? Also do you ever feel lonely ?

And perhaps I'm beginning to understand why you prefer your armor over anything else that 'restricts movement'...and yeah maybe that's the best for you as the Captain of the Guard..Also about Mordekaiser...forget i asked anything...

Also Irie, after I read dozens of books about Ionia's history, I found that violence is the last resort among peace loving people of Ionia and I know how hard it is for you to see your peaceful people fighting those seemingly endless waves of Noxian troops. And I hope that Noxus will keep their words following their defeat in the Grudge Match...Now that Ionia is free once more what did you do to repair the damage done by those savages and the lands contaminated by Zaunite chemical weapons ?
And yes, killing them is the only way, and I know the burden you have to face at that time, you made the right choice to stay alive and fight so that others can live beside you.
And yes those Noxian soldier knew the price they had to pay when they invaded Ionia. And even their own soldiers are considered 'expendables' like Riven said so.
Though the war is over, did you still hold grudges against those Noxians specifically the one who inflicted you with a curse ?

I understand your reason to kill especially they are the one who started this war, but will it truly ease your mind ? Some says 'an aye for an eye will make the will make the world blind'..I wonder, have you ever lose yourself into your anger, especially after you received your new power from Soraka's treatment, that at a moment you forgot who you truly were ?

Alright I've heard enough of your people's pain and suffering, and I'm sorry that you have to relief those old memories of yours, but now that Ionia and Noxus had made a peace, how is your relation with Noxus related champions specifically : Riven, Katarina, Talon, Swain, Singed, Darius and Draven.

Irie, i still had some chat in my mind, I'm sorry i had lots and tons of questions about you but there is one i found myself in need to ask, You returned from the Noxus and Ionia conflict as a hero and people praised and love you, did you ever find a glimpse in your mind that seeks for greater power among Ionians knowing that you have all it takes to do so ? Lastly, at the Ionia and Noxus Grudge match why didn't you participate in the battle knowing that you are one of Ionia's finest ?
I do, whether yes, training or simply just occupying whatever free time I can garner. I do have some leisure time that I keep to myself, but no, I've never really thought to spend it with anyone. Though, I have been accepting the companionship of Ahri most recently; to try and prove to others that I'm not distant or "a loner".

Nothing. We could do almost nothing to resuscitate the lands trampled by Noxian infantry or melted and gassed barred by Zaunite artillery. Those lands are barren and empty to this day, despite our best attempts to breath life into them. Violence is never the best answer, but in this case, it was all we had left. It was our last resort, Noxus had invaded, and we would be damned had we stood idly by while they cut us down.

They were as expendable as they themselves chose to be, they threw their right to live away as soon as they stepped foot on Ionian soil. They chose to fight. They chose to kill. They chose to be killed. If they were not prepared to die, then they had no right to start a war they wouldn't win.

The Battle of the Placidium was a trying moment for all of us, Ionian or Noxian. Much blood was shed that day, some by my own hand. Some by others. I was angry, I still am. I threw myself at the invaders, they threw themselves back. I cannot truly say whether or not I lost myself, only that I regret that so much blood had to be shed in the first place.

Riven.. Riven's an exception. She realizes the gravity of her error. And so she sought self-imposed exile to make amends. She's respectable in that regard, but her crimes on Ionian soil still demand reperation, I've heard that she's done what she could to make amends, and that too is admirable, but she's an enemy. Albeit no longer Noxian, I myself could never truly accept her as an ally. But I do respect her and what she has done.

Katarina du Couteau is a patriot and a killer. Though note that that doesn't necessarily mean they're independant of one another. She's killed for her country and has shed her own blood for it. Her devotion to Noxus is admirable though her methods are not. As an assassin of Du Couteau she's respectable for her skill, but I wouldn't trust her further than I could kick her.

Talon is a broken tool, I won't parse my words, without his master he's simply a force without guidance, however precise his blade may be. He's a deadly combatant on the Fields of Justice but I don't have time to bandy words with a Noxian Cutthroat.

Swain is exactly what he appears, a master tactician. His methods are cruel and his desire for results is ruthless. His handling of his ascension to Grand General was perhaps cowardly in that he should have ended Darkwill's life himself had he wanted to follow Noxian tradition, something I barely approve of either.

The brothers Darius and Draven are near polar opposites, Darius is a respectable soldier and Draven is an arrogant, pompous narcissist. Draven's only saving feature is that he does have skill with those axes of his, no matter how often he tends to taunt others needlessly with it.

I did my duty to my homeland and my people. Not once did the desire to "take greater power" from Ionia. I fulfilled my role adequately. I wasn't the hero Ionia deserved, but I was the soldier it needed right then. I am happy and comfortable with my place in the world, not once have I wanted to further that. As to the 'Grudge Match', I'd rather not discuss that, I was.. ah indisposed at the time.

Ask Irie

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor wiind View Post
Now that you mention it, my fellow Ionian... What do you think of The Void?

The Void is a threat. That much is clear, if it ever seeks to actively harm the Isle then I shall gladly rise to fight it, but I believe it would be best to wait until we know more of it, acting rashly would be foolish in so early an encounter. I think we have much to learn from the likes of Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, and even to an extent the dread prophet Malzahar.

Ask Irie

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪So they mean a lot to you don't they?♪ Sona remarked through her music ♪Fair enough. As for the relation to my questions...everything shale be revealed soon.♪

Sona smiled back and bowed before heading off, playing a delightful tune on her way out.
Warily, Irelia returned to her seat after offering Sona a bow in return, confusion writ upon her face. "Take your time then.. Though I can't say I'm too fond of surprises."

Ask Irie

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnonya View Post
Dear Irie,

I'm honestly curious as to what your last name is. I do know that it is not Lito. That is only your father's last name, and you do not take after his name.

Thanks!
Arnonya

PS You are my favorite champion. c:

Summoner, you have me quite confused, I dislike being confused. You tell me what my last name couldn't possibly be, then you ask me what my last name is. Make up your mind about what you want to know, then come ask me again, I'd appreciate it.

Somewhat confused,
Irelia

P.S. Thank you!

Arnonya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Dear Irie,

I apologize for the confusion. I had read that you had stated that you do not take after your father's last name, when someone addressed you by it. I was just wondering what your last name is if it is not Lito.

My Apologies again.
Arnonya

RG2000

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
I do, whether yes, training or simply just occupying whatever free time I can garner. I do have some leisure time that I keep to myself, but no, I've never really thought to spend it with anyone. Though, I have been accepting the companionship of Ahri most recently; to try and prove to others that I'm not distant or "a loner".

Nothing. We could do almost nothing to resuscitate the lands trampled by Noxian infantry or melted and gassed barred by Zaunite artillery. Those lands are barren and empty to this day, despite our best attempts to breath life into them. Violence is never the best answer, but in this case, it was all we had left. It was our last resort, Noxus had invaded, and we would be damned had we stood idly by while they cut us down.

They were as expendable as they themselves chose to be, they threw their right to live away as soon as they stepped foot on Ionian soil. They chose to fight. They chose to kill. They chose to be killed. If they were not prepared to die, then they had no right to start a war they wouldn't win.

The Battle of the Placidium was a trying moment for all of us, Ionian or Noxian. Much blood was shed that day, some by my own hand. Some by others. I was angry, I still am. I threw myself at the invaders, they threw themselves back. I cannot truly say whether or not I lost myself, only that I regret that so much blood had to be shed in the first place.

Riven.. Riven's an exception. She realizes the gravity of her error. And so she sought self-imposed exile to make amends. She's respectable in that regard, but her crimes on Ionian soil still demand reperation, I've heard that she's done what she could to make amends, and that too is admirable, but she's an enemy. Albeit no longer Noxian, I myself could never truly accept her as an ally. But I do respect her and what she has done.

Katarina du Couteau is a patriot and a killer. Though note that that doesn't necessarily mean they're independant of one another. She's killed for her country and has shed her own blood for it. Her devotion to Noxus is admirable though her methods are not. As an assassin of Du Couteau she's respectable for her skill, but I wouldn't trust her further than I could kick her.

Talon is a broken tool, I won't parse my words, without his master he's simply a force without guidance, however precise his blade may be. He's a deadly combatant on the Fields of Justice but I don't have time to bandy words with a Noxian Cutthroat.

Swain is exactly what he appears, a master tactician. His methods are cruel and his desire for results is ruthless. His handling of his ascension to Grand General was perhaps cowardly in that he should have ended Darkwill's life himself had he wanted to follow Noxian tradition, something I barely approve of either.

The brothers Darius and Draven are near polar opposites, Darius is a respectable soldier and Draven is an arrogant, pompous narcissist. Draven's only saving feature is that he does have skill with those axes of his, no matter how often he tends to taunt others needlessly with it.

I did my duty to my homeland and my people. Not once did the desire to "take greater power" from Ionia. I fulfilled my role adequately. I wasn't the hero Ionia deserved, but I was the soldier it needed right then. I am happy and comfortable with my place in the world, not once have I wanted to further that. As to the 'Grudge Match', I'd rather not discuss that, I was.. ah indisposed at the time.
Alright, how many hours a day do you spend training Irie ?, as far as I know you are mastered in the art of Hiten, do tell me the history of it..also from the archives i read there are known forms of Hiten, passive and active, what are those exactly ?

Assuming that the conversation takes place at the center of the placidium.

So, even this beautiful place got tainted by blood and corpses..I can't imagine the look of this place during that time..How exactly did you and your fellow Ionians pulled that through ?

Also what do you think about your fellow Ionians that look kinda dark for me such as : Varus and Syndra..

Some minor questions Irie, I assume you prefer close ranged weapons, in combat you are limited by range as your only ranged moves are from your spirit blades, ever consider using some sort of ranged weaponry ? Also what exactly is that floating thing behind your back that u wear every time ?

DarthElHombre

02-20-2013

So Irelia, do you like waffles?

RG2000

03-01-2013

((Where are you Irelia ?))

Valorans Outlaw

03-01-2013

((IIRC Irelia left.))