Ask Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Give Me Top Lane

08-22-2012

Dear Irelia
I have been summoning you a lot lately and i have noticed something quite strange. When you die (which is not often i assure you) your blades break apart and stab you in multiple areas. Why is this? Do you lose control of them or do you kill yourself?

Ask Irie

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
As a Ionia's captain of the guard, what exactly is it that you do? Is it anything like my job?
Ah greetings Tristana,

As Captain of the Guard it is both my honor and duty to safeguard Ionia from her enemies, both at home and across Valoran. It's quite similar to what you do as an agent of the Megling Commandos Tristana, we both seek to protect our respective homes from our foes, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Aw, some competition's back. *smirk* Hey RelRel~.
Irelia smiles happily back at Sarah, eager to be back amongst her fellows. "I couldn't let you have all the fun Sarah.. Wouldn't be fair now would it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Lee top NA View Post
Dear Irelia
I have been summoning you a lot lately and i have noticed something quite strange. When you die (which is not often i assure you) your blades break apart and stab you in multiple areas. Why is this? Do you lose control of them or do you kill yourself?
I'm glad that you have shown some skill in summoning me Summoner, but I must make this apparent, my blades are as much a part of me as your fingers are yours.. When I die.. I suppose it's them trying to establish a physical connection.. to be part of me, in truth..

Lunari Fox

08-30-2012

Greetings my ... Teacher I suppose.

Ehem anyways ... I've been reading this book of yours "How to be a Man", and I'm nearly done with it. What is the next step now ?

Ask Talon

08-30-2012

Irelia, you wrote a book on how to be a man?

Ask Shyvana

08-30-2012

Irelia, welcome back. Did your journeys allow you to discover more about yourself?

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

Will of the blades, in a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do you want my head?
also what is the most stupid thing that the summoners have made you do on the fields?

Ask Irie

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Irelia, you wrote a book on how to be a man?
I most certainly did not! I just borrowed it from Xin, quite a good book mind you~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Irelia, welcome back. Did your journeys allow you to discover more about yourself?
My mission was mostly eventless, though the views were nice, the people friendly. I enjoyed it. As for self reflective however.. Only time will reveal that answer to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
Will of the blades, in a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do you want my head?
also what is the most stupid thing that the summoners have made you do on the fields?
Singed? Hmph, 11.

Apparently, I'm supposed to be a tank for my team, while a noble goal, it is not where I shine. However.. the Summoner who decided to but nothing buy health regen in place of damage or even armor...

Ask Shyvana

08-31-2012

Hm. Pretty much every other Ionian would have returned a completely different person. You're quite unconventional, you know that?

Lunari Fox

08-31-2012

Indeed, it's quite a good book Talon ... You might need it one of these days.

On a side note, I will resume my training Irelia until further order.

Heil Teemo

08-31-2012

Dear Irelia,

Good to have you back, m'dear! Oh yes, I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time.

Greetings. My name is Albert Wrack and I'm something of a connoisseur of the arts. Specifically, portraits. In order to express my art, however, I need models and I only choose the best. That's you.

Would you be willing to bare it all for the arts, Irelia? If so, please respond with an acceptable time and any compensation you require. I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely, Summoner Wrack

((OOC PS: Muwahahaha))