Ask Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarmoniusLove

04-02-2012

Dear Irelia, I feel that summoner morellos constant efforts have not done much to hinder the effectiveness and fun of using you on the fields of justice, I hope that you feel likewise.

AskPantheon

04-02-2012

Irelia,

Have you ever considered using a different kind of weapon?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Irelia,

I'd imagine that would be difficult due to the whole, you know... soul thingy. Ancestral weapons infused with the spirit of the wielder to such a degree that they can be considered an extension of the body aren't exactly things you stumble across every day. Unless you lead a very very interesting life, I guess.

...and given that you're Pantheon, who knows, maybe your life is crazy enough that you do find them all the time.

Anyway, Irelia- er, Irie, is your blade ever far from your side? I'm sure the bonding is practical for combat and such but it seems like having a instrument of death constantly floating about could become bothersome at times, like if you ever wanted to sleep or, you know, do activities other than slicing things.

Ask Fizz

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
It was a panty raid, and it was all Fizz and Kennen.

I wasn't even in Ionia at the time.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
ಠ_ಠ

For the record, Kennen offered me sushi.

Ask Talon

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post

ಠ_ಠ

She threatened to do bad things to me...

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

why would you steal a girls panties?

Ask Fizz

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhug View Post
why would you steal a girls panties?
The real question is, why wouldn't you?

Ask Irie

04-02-2012

Quote:
It was a panty raid, and it was all Fizz and Kennen.

I wasn't even in Ionia at the time.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
You know what, I'm just going to leave it at that. I don't want any part in this. Anyone who wants to follow this EXTREMELY violent case of panty...raids....please say something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmoniusLove View Post
Dear Irelia, I feel that summoner morellos constant efforts have not done much to hinder the effectiveness and fun of using you on the fields of justice, I hope that you feel likewise.
I've felt a slight delay in my translucent blades....it seems that they require more time to regenerate. It might be me, as summoner Morello did not really tell me the exact changes to...me.

Although I feel a significant change when I don't fully activate Hiten. It feels like my energy restored has been cut by half. When I activate Hiten, I feel more powerful and my regeneration becomes stronger.

I would love to keep Hiten "on" at all times...it is what my blade's stance before I joined the league. Don't get me wrong, I accept that balancing is crucial for success, too.

-Irelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Irelia,

No, as my blades are extensions of my soul. I can't ever think of having anything else to fight with.

Now, would you replace your spear and shield?

-Irelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
I'd imagine that would be difficult due to the whole, you know... soul thingy. Ancestral weapons infused with the spirit of the wielder to such a degree that they can be considered an extension of the body aren't exactly things you stumble across every day. Unless you lead a very very interesting life, I guess.

...and given that you're Pantheon, who knows, maybe your life is crazy enough that you do find them all the time.

Anyway, Irelia- er, Irie, is your blade ever far from your side? I'm sure the bonding is practical for combat and such but it seems like having a instrument of death constantly floating about could become bothersome at times, like if you ever wanted to sleep or, you know, do activities other than slicing things.
Like I said before, my blades are part of my soul.

Oh, you can call me Irelia or Irie; I don't mind either. I just hoped that by sharing a bit of myself, it'll be easier to open up to everyone. Although I can put my blades down anywhere and then retrieve them at will, they normally do not leave my side. My blades can be used to kill, but normally they act as a guardian to me, constantly sensing for danger.. Unless my life is threatened, I do not put my blades into an attack stance. I have been trying to figure out some sort of sheath lately, so people who approach me do not get frightened by a giant sword floating around me.

When I sleep, my blades just hover around me. If I sense danger, the blades will instantly spring to life. My blades act as a external 6th sense, if you would say.

I've actually had no free time whatsoever from the Noxus-Ionia battle, to a few days ago when I started this. I haven't done any activities outside of my duties lately. Maybe I should start working on sheaths...

-Irelia

Ask Irie

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
ಠ_ಠ

For the record, Kennen offered me sushi.
...I hope it wasn't manatee......

Quote:

She threatened to do bad things to me...

She?

Ask Fizz

04-02-2012

-Irie

So I'm not going to be impaled in my sleep?

-Fizz