Ask Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

04-01-2012

Now, you wouldn't want to be my most hated yordle-relative-sea-dweller-trident-wield - you get the point.
Now, what is it? I promise I wont hurt you. That much.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quote:
Thank you, Summoner. I appreciate it.

The thing that differs me from Sion is that I DO feel heavy emotions. When I was revived, nothing was changed except for my resolve and the blades. Sion and Urgot, on the other hand, were completely redone and were not recognizable.

I'm sure that my duty to protect Ionia from any harm would overcome my fears of dying. I, of course, have already "died" once.

Also, I haven't found it, but maybe, I am able to fall in love?

Irelia
Certainly a possibility. I must admit a slight bit of envy, honestly. I've never found anything which I could believe in deeply enough to willingly die for. Not that I'm looking to run off and martyr myself, but it always struck me as a nice concept, to have something greater than oneself to lean on for strength.

In any case, perhaps questions on a less morbid subject! Have you traveled extensively outside of Ionia? If so, what was your favorite place? Anywhere you found to be exceptionally appealing, either in terms of natural beauty or wonderful populace? I've been looking to get outside of the League a bit and unfortunately I haven't had much chance to travel Valoran outside of my home of Bilgewater.

Speaking of which, on a somewhat pertinent note, what is your opinion of Bilgewater?

Ask Irie

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
Certainly a possibility. I must admit a slight bit of envy, honestly. I've never found anything which I could believe in deeply enough to willingly die for. Not that I'm looking to run off and martyr myself, but it always struck me as a nice concept, to have something greater than oneself to lean on for strength.

In any case, perhaps questions on a less morbid subject! Have you traveled extensively outside of Ionia? If so, what was your favorite place? Anywhere you found to be exceptionally appealing, either in terms of natural beauty or wonderful populace? I've been looking to get outside of the League a bit and unfortunately I haven't had much chance to travel Valoran outside of my home of Bilgewater.

Speaking of which, on a somewhat pertinent note, what is your opinion of Bilgewater?
Trust me, I would rather not have these duties. Although it makes me stronger, I've always wanted a peaceful life.

I've traveled across most of Valoran for political meetings. I usually just accompany Lady Karma. But, at one exhibition I saw a glimpse of the Kumungu Jungle. It fascinates me to see that it is untouched by wars, and although runes scattered there changed the forest, I've seen that all creatures were mutated equally. And according to talks with Nidalee, There seemed to be balance in the jungle. That is what I want to see in Valoran. Even though every city state has grown, I wish for peace, with everyone having equal says.

Bilgewater has it's own customs and rules; I accept that. But, some Ionian vessels were raided by pirates hailing from Bilgewater. Although I know that they are independent from the government, I dislike it when I hear that a vessel has been pirated. However, some of the food in Bilgewater is very unique and tasty, though.

-Irelia

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Trust me, I would rather not have these duties. Although it makes me stronger, I've always wanted a peaceful life.

I've traveled across most of Valoran for political meetings. I usually just accompany Lady Karma. But, at one exhibition I saw a glimpse of the Kumungu Jungle. It fascinates me to see that it is untouched by wars, and although runes scattered there changed the forest, I've seen that all creatures were mutated equally. And according to talks with Nidalee, There seemed to be balance in the jungle. That is what I want to see in Valoran. Even though every city state has grown, I wish for peace, with everyone having equal says.

Bilgewater has it's own customs and rules; I accept that. But, some Ionian vessels were raided by pirates hailing from Bilgewater. Although I know that they are independent from the government, I dislike it when I hear that a vessel has been pirated. However, some of the food in Bilgewater is very unique and tasty, though.

-Irelia
Try the roasted sea slugs next time you come through. They're about a thousand times more appetizing than they sound.

And I'm sure you'll be able to find peace eventually. Duchess Karma seems devoted to the concept of neutrality and the League seems to have withstood the initial trials, so Noxus' invasion might very well be one of the last major military incursions in our world. Perhaps I don't believe that as readily as some of the other summoners, but I do hope it's true. What do you think you'd do if you found your peace? If there was no further need of you to serve as Captain of the Guards?

In any case, next time you're at the Institute you should visit the Gardens. They're tranquil enough to make you completely forget that you're living somewhere completely devoted to constant combat. I'd be happy to show you around them if you'd like.

Ask Kennen

04-01-2012

Dear Relly
I hope you dont mind me calling you that!~ we should hang out sometime hanging out shopping/training with akali too i notice you two like hanging out too

Ask Shyvana

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Well, I'm surprised at all the questions directed at me at the moment. It seems people have grown fond of me? Maybe it's because I just started this thread.

Anyways, I heard from some...friends that you and Jax are getting married! I wish you the best of luck! Congratulations!
Thank you, very much.

Has Fizz pranked you yet?

Ask Irie

04-01-2012

((Too much homework, must finish in an hour. Sorry, guys))

Ask Irie

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
Try the roasted sea slugs next time you come through. They're about a thousand times more appetizing than they sound.

And I'm sure you'll be able to find peace eventually. Duchess Karma seems devoted to the concept of neutrality and the League seems to have withstood the initial trials, so Noxus' invasion might very well be one of the last major military incursions in our world. Perhaps I don't believe that as readily as some of the other summoners, but I do hope it's true. What do you think you'd do if you found your peace? If there was no further need of you to serve as Captain of the Guards?

In any case, next time you're at the Institute you should visit the Gardens. They're tranquil enough to make you completely forget that you're living somewhere completely devoted to constant combat. I'd be happy to show you around them if you'd like.
I'll be sure to try one next time I go to Bilgewater!

I believe that even though peace can be achieved, it must be upheld. When that time comes, I will devote my life into preserving the peace instead. I've lived through to much to go back to a normal life.

Ah, the gardens. I haven't been in there ever since I became busy. I just have extra time now, and I'm using it for this. But yes, I would love to visit it again with you. Thank you.

-Irelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Relly
I hope you dont mind me calling you that!~ we should hang out sometime hanging out shopping/training with akali too i notice you two like hanging out too
Kennen,

I don't mind. You're cute, so I'll let it pass. But since when are you interested in shopping? I can see training, but do you just carry Akali's bags for her?

Anyways, I would love to later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Thank you, very much.

Has Fizz pranked you yet?
Wait - HAS he?
I'm not sure if he did or not...

I think I'm becoming paranoid....

-Irelia

Ask Fizz

04-02-2012

I won't tell you WHAT we did, but it was all Kennen's idea.
Talon was also involved, and Udyr knows about it.

-Fizz

Ask Talon

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
I won't tell you WHAT we did, but it was all Kennen's idea.
Talon was also involved, and Udyr knows about it.

-Fizz
It was a panty raid, and it was all Fizz and Kennen.

I wasn't even in Ionia at the time.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow