Ask Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brackern View Post
Greetings, Irelia. I wish to know the nature behind your blades. I have observed many of the champions within this League and have seen many things. Many champions utilize their own bodies as weapons as I myself do such as Volibear and Udyr, but from observation, only you have something to which your life and soul are bound. Are you as I? Do your blades speak to you? Do they resonate with your will as you enter battle? Do they sing as your enemies and their enemies alike are cut down? Forgive me if this is too personal a question, but my heart ever aches for my brothers and sisters, and I must know if beings such as us still exist in the world, if only in practice and not body and mind.
My blades are tethered to my soul. My blades do not speak to me, as we are one entity. Whatever I feel, it feels. Whatever it feels, I feel. When i cut someone, it feels like my hand itself is the blade, and I can feel the blood that is spilt and the flesh that is ripped. In a way, I am very alike to Volibear and Udyr.

If I was a war-hungry person, I would suppose that my blades would sing, as I would myself. But, there is nothing more important than Ionia's safety and peace.

I hope that answers your question.

-Irelia

Alicization

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

((Heh...heh....heh...

April Fools. Talon made me do it.))

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
My blades are tethered to my soul. My blades do not speak to me, as we are one entity. Whatever I feel, it feels. Whatever it feels, I feel. When i cut someone, it feels like my hand itself is the blade, and I can feel the blood that is spilt and the flesh that is ripped. In a way, I am very alike to Volibear and Udyr.

If I was a war-hungry person, I would suppose that my blades would sing, as I would myself. But, there is nothing more important than Ionia's safety and peace.

I hope that answers your question.

-Irelia
Still interested in joining me in the gardens? If only because the Institute unfortunately lacks hotsprings.

Ask Irie

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
Still interested in joining me in the gardens? If only because the Institute unfortunately lacks hotsprings.
Yes, I am very interested. Shall I meet you at the entrance right now?

Ask Irie

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Irelia,

Where is your favorite place to practice your swordsmanship? If that's the right term, of course.

-Jay
Actually, I practice at the league training grounds, but I need to find a more peaceful location. Maybe the gardens, when nobody is looking?

Zerozaver

04-07-2012

Hello Lady Irelia.

What do you think about having a student? So you can teach him how to fight, and things like that.

Att: Zero, the Summoner.

Ask Irie

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerozaver View Post
Hello Lady Irelia.

What do you think about having a student? So you can teach him how to fight, and things like that.

Att: Zero, the Summoner.
Unless you've had your blades connected to your soul, I don't think that I can be a good teacher to you. In hand to hand combat, Udyr is a better choice. In fact, you can even ask Akali for acrobatic lessons. I don't think I can really help in any way, sorry.

Irelia

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Don't look at me for training. It would most likely kill you.

Irelia Bot

04-07-2012

Dear Irelia's Blade,

How do you get so sharp that you do true damage?

Mordenn

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Yes, I am very interested. Shall I meet you at the entrance right now?
I recommend later tonight. It's much nicer under the moonlight.

(( I'm out at the moment, but I'll be back in an hour or two.))