Ask Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Irelia,

Udyr might be able to catch me, but you're too slow.

-Fizz
I do believe that my blades can fly faster than you, no?
((I also build hit-and-run Irelia...being fast is trolltastic))

Ask Talon

04-04-2012

Quote:
I would like to see Talon slip his way out of this.
I slip where I please.

Quote:
Talon I think you were searching for this when you submitted that picture the other day:
((Didn't know they had a translated version. Hmm... I think I like it more when you can't read it... xD ))

Ask Brolaf

04-04-2012

Dear Brorelia,

One of the summoner-dudes drew this. Shall we?

Brolaf, king of Bromacia

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8&d=1301190222

((Just got a thought.

This is the ultimate Brodown, of ultimate brostiny

Good Bros, bad bros and explosions, as far as a bro can see,

And only one can survive, I wonder which bro will it be?

This is the ultimate brodown, of ultimate brostiny.))

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Well that's one way of defending Ionia's honor.

Grand Viper

04-04-2012

((I always thought that Lito was just a way of formally addressing her father, by the last name. It's like Master Lito, and Master Yi, their first names are too mysterious for us to know. I could be horribly, and terribly wrong, I will say this ahead of time. I thought that because of the typical Asian way of referring to one another's name it's typically done by their last name due to formality.

Hence the title of Master + Last Name and constant referral to it via last name. Like I said, I could be hideously wrong, but now I am quite curious. You think I'll get in trouble for asking on the general discussion in hopes a red can answer definitely?))

Ask Shyvana

04-04-2012

Irelia, have you considered turning your dance into a more professional one? It's surprisingly beautiful. Surely people would pay to see a lengthier version.

Ask Fizz

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
I do believe that my blades can fly faster than you, no?
((I also build hit-and-run Irelia...being fast is trolltastic))
You can't hit me if I'm swimming underground with Chomper.

Princess Sivir

04-04-2012

Fizz... she can carve the waters from a distence with those blades of hers...

And speaking of, Irelia, ahve you ever 'thwen' your swords as I do my crossblade? I wonder how that would work as their four diffrent blades that fit together.

Ask Irie

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I slip where I please.
I hope you don't slip and fall then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Dear Brorelia,

One of the summoner-dudes drew this. Shall we?

Brolaf, king of Bromacia

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8&d=1301190222

((Just got a thought.

This is the ultimate Brodown, of ultimate brostiny

Good Bros, bad bros and explosions, as far as a bro can see,

And only one can survive, I wonder which bro will it be?

This is the ultimate brodown, of ultimate brostiny.))
I assure you....

That I will lose. My ability to handle drinks is meager.

It's on, bro.

((I always thought that Lito was just a way of formally addressing her father, by the last name. It's like Master Lito, and Master Yi, their first names are too mysterious for us to know. I could be horribly, and terribly wrong, I will say this ahead of time. I thought that because of the typical Asian way of referring to one another's name it's typically done by their last name due to formality.

Hence the title of Master + Last Name and constant referral to it via last name. Like I said, I could be hideously wrong, but now I am quite curious. You think I'll get in trouble for asking on the general discussion in hopes a red can answer definitely?))

((It kinda confuses me too. I've read the judgement, and im not sure when they write "blah blah blah", Lito said if they use it as a first or last name.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Irelia, have you considered turning your dance into a more professional one? It's surprisingly beautiful. Surely people would pay to see a lengthier version.
I remember my mother was really into growing beautiful flowers. I don't remember my mother very clearly, but I based my dance on her.

I don't suppose I should; I can't add anything to the dance without ruining the meaning of it.

Plus, I love your dance as well. It reminds me of something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
You can't hit me if I'm swimming underground with Chomper.
Well, I can always tell Udyr your favorite hiding spot. I'm sure he'll find that information to be useful, considering what you've done to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Fizz... she can carve the waters from a distence with those blades of hers...

And speaking of, Irelia, ahve you ever 'thwen' your swords as I do my crossblade? I wonder how that would work as their four diffrent blades that fit together.
Hello, Sivir.

Activating Hiten, which makes me blade form into a shape that resembles your crossblade, only lasts for six seconds, I believe. Although I CAN throw it, I like to have it close by my side, as I am unarmed if I do throw it.

Plus, summoner Morello would probably laugh and make the ability useless.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Irelia,

Aside from hunting down nefarious sea creatures and their cloaked accomplices, what are you favorite activities outside of the Fields of Justice? What do you do when you're not slicing, stabbing, swiping, and swinging with your blades?

Regards,

Mordenn