Ask The Swagmaster(Rammus)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Rammus Swag

10-03-2013

A figure could be seen darting throughout the halls at unparalleled speed, with an epic song playing. before coming to a stop as a summoner stepped in front of him. "We need you to answer questions for some summoners."
"Ok."
"Learning English from heimdinger, Answering questions."

(New to the forums so take it easy on me .-.)

NunuTheRider

10-03-2013

Dear Rammus,

How fast can you actually roll out of the field?

Yeti Rider,

Nunu

I would just pretend that someone is writing the letters for him. Makes it easier. ))

Ask Rammus Swag

10-03-2013

((good idea, but im too lazy to edit so lets just say that lol))

Rammus Presses a button on his boombox which has been duck taped onto his shell(don't ask how it stays on when he starts rolling

♪Land speed record 5k+♪

Ask Mord

10-03-2013

((Just one thing. I would not go with the me leaning English I would go with. "Learning English from Heimerdinger, so answer questions." It gives more of the feel of a new learner then a stupid person / madman. other then that best of luck.))

Ask Rammus Swag

10-04-2013

((Updated))

Fae Lulu

10-05-2013

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Rammus in his King outfit could be seen rolling and rolling on through to the real Armordillo. Upon passing him, the doll would hand him a letter that really only Lulu could write.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rammus.jpg (186.6 KB, 45 views)

Ask Rammus Swag

10-05-2013

Dear Lulu,
I sorry that I be mean. Don't try to go so fast. Hope Pix no get sick.
For breakfast I eat loads of tasty ants. Haha, me joking, I eat pancakes and waffles alot.

Ask Rammus Swag

10-05-2013

((colsing down thread, new one is here-http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=41997838#post41997838))