What Elo Does Someone Need to Be Considered Good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeetYourMaker

03-31-2012

no not all people deserve their elo, high or low
im asking you what do u think is an ideal elo for u to say
hmm.. he knows how to play league pretty good, ill take his advice?

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Samiam22

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCsLive View Post
I'd say as low as 1200-1300 would have a valid opinion.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

First off you start from 1200 elo giving you a chance to rise or fall according to your skills! So I am with the person that stated 1400 but 1300 is normally a decent player in general!

Canadían

04-01-2012

The average player is 1150-1350 or so.

Id say you are "good" if your gold, 1600+, which is only a small % of the millions of LoL players

fastplay

04-01-2012

I think elo is somewhat on unfair my elo is at 1089 and it my from me not have playing in many ranked game compare to most I was playing vs at the time.

I see people with 399 ranked game play alot as I start out so far I only play about 15 game and think it unfair that it put me vs people with a lot of ranked game play which mean they seen the mata happen more then not. for me at less most normal game/ normal dirft pick game do not follow the current mata so it abit hard to get in to ranked game since it all done useing the current mata.

also I got troll in 3 game I was first pick and I say I was going solo top or somewhere then last pick a random champion and then called top when we was in game or pick something like a ap when we had one all ready or a tank.