Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Elo Does Someone Need to Be Considered Good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeetYourMaker

04-01-2012

no not all people deserve their elo, high or low
im asking you what do u think is an ideal elo for u to say
hmm.. he knows how to play league pretty good, ill take his advice?

MrRecht

04-01-2012

Samiam22

04-01-2012

Quote:
MrCsLive:

I'd say as low as 1200-1300 would have a valid opinion.

texasone1

04-01-2012

First off you start from 1200 elo giving you a chance to rise or fall according to your skills! So I am with the person that stated 1400 but 1300 is normally a decent player in general!

Canadían

04-01-2012

The average player is 1150-1350 or so.

Id say you are "good" if your gold, 1600+, which is only a small % of the millions of LoL players

fastplay

04-01-2012

I think elo is somewhat on unfair my elo is at 1089 and it my from me not have playing in many ranked game compare to most I was playing vs at the time.

I see people with 399 ranked game play alot as I start out so far I only play about 15 game and think it unfair that it put me vs people with a lot of ranked game play which mean they seen the mata happen more then not. for me at less most normal game/ normal dirft pick game do not follow the current mata so it abit hard to get in to ranked game since it all done useing the current mata.

also I got troll in 3 game I was first pick and I say I was going solo top or somewhere then last pick a random champion and then called top when we was in game or pick something like a ap when we had one all ready or a tank.