Attn: If you experience an issue with joining a game as the wrong champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snuggler

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuki View Post
Ah! It was you! I was a Gangplank though, not Morgana, that's odd.
I saw you as Morgana on the screen, the same as I was. I got frozen 11 seconds before the game started when I went back to switch to a tank character.

Nayuki

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggler View Post
I saw you as Morgana on the screen, the same as I was. I got frozen 11 seconds before the game started when I went back to switch to a tank character.
I was Gangplank, haha, was even telling my team how I was going to go rofl AP build just to see how funny canonballs would get. I loaded to about six seconds but saw my bars were going back and forth (an issue I have sometimes when my comp has been on to long and running to many other programs) and means I will snap around in game also so I just quit and restarted comp - then rejoined as your Morgana.

A new twist on the bug - you saw me as someone else and I also changed into that someone else. I didn't even see your Morgana on first load - you had not connected yet by the time I force quit from the loading screen.

jussike

10-28-2009

Same bugg for me!

Who all the players in the match were - Sl0wr0cK, sivid, einstein, dragonbyte, jussike(me) on one team, the one I was from the other team was called tsuku. Also they had Imnoninja, Derus and others I don't remember.
-It got over 9.30 pm GMT +2 or so but don't remember when it started.
- Both warwicks, my name jussike and his tsuku

Well, I got leaver tag because of that bug, so could ya reset my score or Elo or something? If possible, of course.

EDIT: Any answers?

10-29-2009

I was in a game with 2 kats but one should have been a yi.

While the game client was loading the yi was not connected after some time he did connect but then our kat dropped out of the game.

After the game client was loaded we had 2 kats one was the yi. It was all in our team.

Ingame the "yi" kat left and joined several times and at the end did stay in game (as kat) the other kat was in the base the whole time.

Interesting about it is that the yi was actually writing with the name of the kat that dropped when the "yi" did join the loading screen.

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

10-30-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Here's another related thread:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=21971
This may be a little different though.

Johnnymac

10-31-2009

Yeah, that was the two tristanas (myself included) that got screwed up there. I was supposed to be Sion, and the guy on the other team started as someone else also.

The time was around 5:45 EST.

I am not sure which of the logs it actually was that brought this up, as I tried closing the game and reopening it a couple of times to join up after I got a message saying "Unable to reconnect. The game will now exit." So, in attempting to attach text files, I failed. If I can, I will try to get gh0sty to let me put my files up on his site...... But basically, the process was, I picked Sion, then my game crashed at the loading screen (as it has done somewhat regularly in the last couple of days, so I need to work on fixing that) and I believe that the other guy crashed as well, because people said he was not listed as connected when the game started. Then both of our characters changed to tristana as we tried to reconnect. And then we could both at least partially control the one character, as things had been bought when i went to buy items. I saw my name over the character's head, but when I typed stuff in chat, it displayed Nielu's name, and the text was red. I could read both teams' team chat for the short time that I was in game before it gave me an error message and then would not let me back in. I can expound upon this if necessary at a later point.

Also, I haven't checked in game, but I really don't want to get a leave mark for this, if that happened.... That would annoy me, as I had no leaves, and as I was unable to rejoin, it wasn't really my fault this time.

jussike

11-01-2009

Anyway, are you going to do anything about the bugg? Or are you going to reset my ELO or clear my win/death/leave ratio?

Tsuku

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jussike View Post
Same bugg for me!

Who all the players in the match were - Sl0wr0cK, sivid, einstein, dragonbyte, jussike(me) on one team, the one I was from the other team was called tsuku. Also they had Imnoninja, Derus and others I don't remember.
-It got over 9.30 pm GMT +2 or so but don't remember when it started.
- Both warwicks, my name jussike and his tsuku

Well, I got leaver tag because of that bug, so could ya reset my score or Elo or something? If possible, of course.

EDIT: Any answers?
ehh so u r the one that was playing my warwick while i was trying to reconnect , i got a leaver tag cuz of that bug 2 , my one and only leaver tag , wish it can be removed and any punishments as well (if exits) , many thnx in advance .